Question for NI Komplete 2 owners

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How much disk space do you need for installing the programs and storing the sample libraries?

Thanks!

Approx 10gb+

Intakt - 1.25gb
Kompakt - 1.89gb
Battery 1 - 700mb
Battery 2 - 3.6gb

Not sure the exact size of the Kontakt folder, as it's mixed in with some of my own samples, but it's approx 5 CD's worth, so say about 3gb.

Oh, and you can add another 500mb for all the Reaktor ensembles you can download of the NI website.

It now includes KOntakt 2 as well (not sure how big that library is though) and Abs3 :D
MySpace/Escapee Planes
Virb
Perfume EP out 17 Dec, 12" MP3, FLAC & WAV

Ocean Zen wrote:It now includes KOntakt 2 as well (not sure how big that library is though) and Abs3 :D
just received komplete 2 today. its kontakt 1.5 and absynth 2 here. so they´ll send me cd´s later with the updates?

i actually dont understand, as Absynth 3 and Kontakt 2 are still available.

putte

putte,

I also just took delivery on K2 on Tuesday. Awesome package!

As far as Absynth 3 and Battery 2 - yes - following your successful registration/authorization of the K2 suite - we should receive update cd packs within 2 weeks or so.

Update (3-11-2005) Just received an email from NI stating my Battery 2 and Absynth 3 updates will be going out in about 5 days. Cool.

Kontakt 2 is a totally different scene in that it has not been released yet. No sure when that update might arrive for K2 users but the product itself should hopefully be out before month's end.

Cheers!

VP

Return to “Instruments”