Great News for Users of SE Synths...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Q's out. Forget it. Not gonna happen. I've said it once, here it is again:
The next lot of synths will be updates on current names, now that I can do a little more without killing backwards-compatibility. Most likely new versions of the Gen2 synths, as they were the first proper ones.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:Q's out. Forget it. Not gonna happen.
That's fine with me, but you didn't happen to have designed telephone dials in a previous job, did you?

:)
McLilith

Before my time, I'm afraid.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

If at some point you change your mind and DO decide to make a "Q" synth, here's a name that will be sure to make the shit hit the fan.

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

"Queer-Killer"

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

Your synth won't go unnoticed, that'll be for sure. It's also guaranteed to cause a giant riot, fighting, killing and mayhem.

Hi Y'all

You could go with

QuillKiller

So long as you remember to pronounce the Qu as K :)

Who cares?
Stefan H Singer
Musician, coder and co-founder of We made you look Web agency

What about

BONESKILLER

:o :o :o

Return to “Instruments”