Tau Pro Bank - Kriminal

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

32 spanky new sounds in 1 bank for an old workhorse. Dig it out and fire some new life into the nasty bugger :D

http://kriminal.presetbank.com/vst.html

Free, as usual, comments welcome, or say nowt if you're a bit shy :wink:

thanks mate.

no problemo buddy :wink:

just gonna fire her up in a bit (if I can remember where I left her :lol:)

CypherOne wrote:just gonna fire her up in a bit (if I can remember where I left her :lol:)
Yeah, i forgot i had it (like the other 1000 VST's on my HDD) till i loaded up an old tune that used it. Still got some life left in it, and im gonna mess some more with the thing, its good and nasty 8)

ooh some really nice sounds there Dave, and I like the naming technique too... :wink:

CypherOne wrote:ooh some really nice sounds there Dave, and I like the naming technique too... :wink:
Oh yeah, forgot to say, i cant be arsed with names anymore. Basically, they are gonna be bass or lead sounds, depending which octave you play, so bass or lead 1-32 looks crap, so i just numbered them :hihi:

thanx krim

this was always a ripping synth ... a beast :wink: 8)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote:thanx krim

this was always a ripping synth ... a beast :wink: 8)
Thanks, indeed it is :)

Ever wonder what your life would be like without that 303 Bassline sound, Krim? :hihi:
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders - Lao Tzu

CypherOne wrote:just gonna fire her up in a bit (if I can remember where I left her :lol:)
I think yours is out with mine in some seedy part of town Cypher? :scared: We better get them back before trouble starts!

:lol:

Thanks Krim - I gotta get through some Karnage first. ;)

kilroy wrote:Ever wonder what your life would be like without that 303 Bassline sound, Krim? :hihi:
Never :lol:

I always thought of Tau Pro as a lot more than just a 303.

More like a 303plusplusplus ... a highly overlooked synth with monster bass and 2x's oversampling ... and so amazingly cheap 8)
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Those were the days...

kevvvvv wrote:I always thought of Tau Pro as a lot more than just a 303.

More like a 303plusplusplus ... a highly overlooked synth with monster bass and 2x's oversampling ... and so amazingly cheap 8)
I actually use it for leads more than basses, got a very nasty sound the sears thru the mix like a good 'un :x 8) :D

Return to “Instruments”