Korg Karma ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Don't trust korg!!
Multi national greedy bastards.
What is the story with them trying to tap into the supposedly divine word karma?
Karma?
Wake up and smell the coffee beans!
Karma is a the biggest crock of shit since the ten commandments.
Kill, f**k, steal, lie, and worship as much as you like, as long as you have a good marketing department.

Here is a truth the do-gooders will never understand, we only serve ourselves. Don't pretend your big, your miniscule.

Why am I posting this quasi religious rant?
Because the money greedy pissants of korg read this shit.
Enjoy your deathbeds, you teary twats.

"Let some other f**ker work the kleenex"

ME TOO!!!!!!!1

I think we just found xoxos's inbred lovechild...

I had a Karma and loved it. Incredible system. Does things no other system can (and NO its not just an arranger). Sold it when I went software but it would have been #4 on my keeper list (just after the Z1)

go figure... :hihi:

Wish there was a soft version of it (that didn't involve Kay's standalone app, Karma Triton)

i might not be to keen on Korg but i loves my Karma......... :D

only hardware synth i've kept......... 8)

Tap,
What instruments do you use?

welcome to the game of manufacturing synthesizers.

society demanded that i become a parasite. i hope i starve to death and get pissed on by 13 year olds high on amyl nitrate while i sleep, then i can wake up to all tat lovely young hormone in the piss andget somethnig realer than some knob end's lust for world destroying stupid sound machines of sitting around indoors big bottom making.

that's me ;)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:welcome to ... big bottom making.

that's me ;)
:shock: :hihi: :wink:

tap wrote:Don't trust korg!!
Multi national greedy bastards.
What is the story with them trying to tap into the supposedly divine word karma?
Karma?
Wake up and smell the coffee beans!
Karma is a the biggest crock of shit since the ten commandments.
Kill, f**k, steal, lie, and worship as much as you like, as long as you have a good marketing department.

Here is a truth the do-gooders will never understand, we only serve ourselves. Don't pretend your big, your miniscule.

Why am I posting this quasi religious rant?
Because the money greedy pissants of korg read this shit.
Enjoy your deathbeds, you teary twats.

"Let some other f**ker work the kleenex"
I whole-heartedly agree. That is why I only have two of them. (I bought a second one off of ebay so I could fill it with custom programs and combinations.)

Korg doesn't have a damn thing to do with the name. The name KARMA comes from "Kay Algorithmic Realtime Music Architecture, as named by Stephen Kay, its inventor. Korg was just the company that bought into the technology. Others passed on it. You are pretty far off base on this rant.

I think superprotoolsuser has a new name and spin on things...

a product called Karma Creator will be produced by the original creator of the Karma system....check Karma lab.com ...forum....future directions.

Rather than being that malevolent multinational corporation Korg under promoted their own product
and it did not sell as desired.

[Strange how some rant against multinational corporations but favor multinational world government
as if it won't abuse power!]

or maybe its not an acronym for the meaning karma you think it is (read the number 2) !

Main Entry: kar·ma
Pronunciation: 'kär-m& also 'k&r-
Function: noun
Etymology: Sanskrit karma fate, work
1 often capitalized : the force generated by a person's actions held in Hinduism and Buddhism to perpetuate transmigration and in its ethical consequences to determine the nature of the person's next existence
2 : VIBRATION 4

Return to “Instruments”