I like Subduer a lot, free synth 100% recommendable

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi
I was just going to write a review of Subduer but oh I realised it isn't in the Kvr list.

But I know most of you know this synth but maybe many of you don't. It's a very good sounding free substractive synth. ok there are lots and lots of free substractive synths, and some of them very good. But this one is very very good.

I'm using it in some of my new songs, and it's very good for every type of sound, basses, pads, etc

Now it's among my top favourites together with Synth 1, Asynth and Polyblit.
Try it.

(and of course this serves to thank Majken and all those of you who are so kind to give us such good instruments.)

Ah, indeed a fine sounding synth, especally for dirty analog bass sounds. The synth itself seems to be geared towards that crisp low growl sound more than others but equally capable of pulling off a lead or two. I concur, check it out those who have missed or only now heard of it.

Cheers

all well and good but how bout a link then?

Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

sure is pretty, i'm more interested in the pan oh rama effect..Thanks for the link:)

ttoz wrote:sure is pretty, i'm more interested in the pan oh rama effect..Thanks for the link:)
Reason doesn't have an auto-panner?

You can use lfo's and other modulation sources to pan things - an autopanner is basically just a modulation source.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Sicklecell666 wrote:
ttoz wrote:sure is pretty, i'm more interested in the pan oh rama effect..Thanks for the link:)
Reason doesn't have an auto-panner?
:hihi:

:lol:

Wow! Thanks! :)

I've got some new stuff cooking, however I'm not gonna say what or when.
Trust me though, you will like it :D - (At least I hope so ;))

/Majken

Sounds good Majken, will look forward to it.

How is signal flow?

I can't see any regular filter envelopes, or are they combined with the modulator section?

Does modenv1 do osc1, and modenv do osc2 straight off?

Are these the same as filter envelopes?

Looks very nice though.

lfm wrote:How is signal flow?

I can't see any regular filter envelopes, or are they combined with the modulator section?

Looks very nice though.
There are 2 modulation envelopes, use them for whatever you want: filters, pitch, lfo, panning or something else :) - The routing section is in top part of the plugin called matrix.

Majken wrote:
lfm wrote:How is signal flow?

Looks very nice though.
There are 2 modulation envelopes, use them for whatever you want: filters, pitch, lfo, panning or something else :) - The routing section is in top part of the plugin called matrix.
Thanks. That looks very handy.

Return to “Instruments”