SR202 (Au)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

Im wondering has anyone coded the SR 202 Drum machine as an AU yet? i use Dp4 and i dont like using Vst's Wrappers to use Vst's I so just stick to AU's Anyone got this in AU format ?

I would suggest that an AU wrapper would be an excellent investment for you. Not only could you use SR202 then, but you could also use loads of other excellent VST plugins - well worth considering surely?

Fxpansion's wrappers are also generally pretty stable, have good compatibility add nothing in the way of latency or extra CPU usage. I can't think of an advantage a "native" AU version of SR202 would offer over a wrapped VSTi.

Regards
Dave
Muon Software Ltd
www.muon-software.com

^^ Hey thanks for the Reply

I use a Vst Wrapper called Audio Ease.. works really well with my Dp4 but Sr202 just Crashes Open Loud up when i have the Sr 202 in the Vst folder .. when i remove the Sr202 Dp4 loads fine and plays nicely with the other Vst's

I would suggest trying the Fxpansion VST AU wrapper perhaps.

Regards
Dave

^^ i will try that Next.. thanks again

I'd suggest EnergyXT. Cheaper than a wrapper, and does more than just playback drumshots.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Acolmiztli wrote:I'd suggest EnergyXT. Cheaper than a wrapper, and does more than just playback drumshots.
Didn't know it exists as AU yet :hihi:

;) Urs

Urs wrote:
Acolmiztli wrote:I'd suggest EnergyXT. Cheaper than a wrapper, and does more than just playback drumshots.
Didn't know it exists as AU yet :hihi:
didn't know there's a mac version at all yet :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Oh yeah. lol. Ok. Um... I recommend Logic then. Go on.. You have all the money anyway, you can afford it!! :hihi:
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Return to “Instruments”