crappy little drum toy

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

load any 2 samples, has primitive 16ths percussion pattenr generation.. crap gui, not much to it.. threw it together for a quick project. it's so crap that eg. the ability to repeat patterns ~disappears if you use really any shuffle or humanisation, but if you're bored, load two conga samples :p

http://www.xoxos.net/autoperc01.zip
Last edited by xoxos on Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Awesome!
Do not lick the fablanky

Fablanky?

Fun :)

I made this with it, plus MicroTonic for noisy non-drummy crap, plus Deforest Kelley because he was there. Plus a bunch of effects and some cereal.

wow, sounds like my entire evening :D

feel :dog: cos i spent ~2 months making htis 'amayzing perc circuit' (PART of which illustrated in 'famous' http://www.xoxos.net/images/phrase.jpg )great circuit but can you see the cpu.. ?? :p

iow, will be giving this stuf a go again sometime soon.. this took 3 hours :dog:

prolly as much fun as you could have with it :) .. thanks :)

(continues typnig to wake up) the 'm div' crap is so when the counter is in 'div' (which is only gonna be effective with strict 16th timing) 'm div' mode resyncs the sequence at the beginning of the measure and at the 5th to 11th 16th..

so if you have it in the middle position, pattern resyncs evenly 2x per measure, shift it a bit to the right or left for 123 12345 or 12345 123 style stuf :p

might be an interesting rhythm ing there w/ lfo :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

"it's dead, jim"

Return to “Instruments”