no sound from reaktor in cubase??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Im using reaktor 4 in cubase sx2 as vst but cant get any sound. When connected and played the sound meter in the instrument window moves but no sound at the mixer has any one had/overcome this prob??

dont use cubase myself,but there are plenty of reaktor users here,im sure one of them will be able to help :)

Do other vsti plugs give sound? If so then maybe the Reaktor patch you are using maybe at fault, try another patch.

vurt wrote:dont use cubase myself,but there are plenty of reaktor users here,im sure one of them will be able to help :)
This is how vurt got to have so many posts. :lol:

"I have a question..."
"Sorry, I don't know the answer..."

:lol:
:P

other vsti work. tried changing host behavior and output channels- still nothing???

Glassback wrote:
vurt wrote:dont use cubase myself,but there are plenty of reaktor users here,im sure one of them will be able to help :)

"I have a question..."

its called makin sure the guy sticks around to hear the reply instead of thinkin everyones ignorin him and leavin ;)

there you go again...:hihi:

vurt wrote:
Glassback wrote:

"I have a question..."

its called makin sure the guy sticks around to hear the reply instead of thinkin everyones ignorin him and leavin ;)
post whore! :lol:

assuming you do have the fader turned up in the mixer, might be a dodgy ensemble. I'm playing junotik in sx2 right now..but I don't know what to tell you. I have enough problems just with SX these days..

I have Cubase but i don't have Reaktor, so no dice.

Good luck though.

make sure the sample rate in reaktor is the same as the one used in your cubase project
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

is this your first time with reaktor?

yep

Does the same ensemble work as standalone?

You say other plugins work. Do they work on the same channel as reaktor, ie are you sure your output is not muted or something silly like that? Sorry, but its worth making sure, before we start imagining things.
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kick-boxing.

have you been cursed recently by a nigerian voodoo witch?
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

Return to “Instruments”