Stylus RMX in G5 osx 10.3.8 I need the Cd Joiner

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys, any body can help to install Stylus RMX in G5 osx 10.3.8 I need the Cd Joiner and it's not available at specrasonics web site as they say there is only an updates for the software and I already downloaded but, still not able to instal directly from the the DVD
I would appreciate if any body can get me the CD joiner to run the installer directly ...
Thanks
Seeroos

There is no CD joiner for Stylus RMX. Just like you mentioned, it comes on DVDs and there is nothing to "join". If you're having installation problems, be sure to check the FAQs at http://www.spectrasonics.net/rmxcommunity/

- Glenn

Hello ppl. I got exactly the same problem. I need to generate stylus.dat file with stylus osx cd joiner, but nothing happens when it asks for DVD 1. It seems it doesn't recognize the DVD...
My StylusRMX open correctly in Logic 7.1, but without content.
Im using an Ibook G4 1.4 with last osx version.

Does anyone can help me with this situation?

thanks alot.
Gabriel

Er.. there is no stylus.dat file with RMX - this was for Stylus only...

Are you confusing "Stylus" with "Stylus RMX"? They are two different plugins...
Which do you own?

If you are really having installation difficulties, drop a line to Spectrasonics support and they will get you up and running.

hi beej. I own Stylus RMX 1.5 and I would like to know which folder are the contents and which extension is used if isn't .dat anymore...
thanks for answer dude.

Look in the SAGE folder in the root of your drive. All Spectrasonics library content has a .db extension.

Return to “Instruments”