Please anybody, does sr202 and ds404 works on OsX, HELPPPP!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm running osx on a g4 powermac, I'm currently using logic, cubase, and sometimes protools as my workstation. When ever I load cubase, I notice that it will pull up the sr202 upon loading. However when I click devices, it doesn't show that instrument with the other vsti's. I read on the list of softwares that are posted on kvr, that sr202 are compatible with os x. Did I miss something or was that a typo error? If I could use it, I would be very appreciative if any one could direct me.

SR-202 definately works on osx. Mmm, r u using a version from a recent copy of CM?

Hey Onslaught, I'm using my copy from Dec. of 2002. Would that make a difference?

cyco wrote:Hey Onslaught, I'm using my copy from Dec. of 2002. Would that make a difference?
I tihnk sr202 & ds404 have been updated since that time. I'd check the CM or Muon sites for the updater programs.

cyco wrote:Hey Onslaught, I'm using my copy from Dec. of 2002. Would that make a difference?
Yes it would cause the osx versions were released late 2003. So best get a recent issue of cm.

Return to “Instruments”