wowww- novaflash stuff - quite amazing...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

has anyone checked out much from:

http://www.numerisson.com/novaflash/

?

Im impressed.
Call me shallow but I like my VSTs to look good as well as sound good, and if theyre free its a bonus too..

Novaflash xmax really shows the power of Synth Edit.

I love it.

womoma wrote:Call me shallow
Okay, you're shallow.

:lol:

I with you man. I pay way too much attention to GUI as well. A synth that looks exactly like a moog will sound more like a moog to me (not that I would know but you get the point) for some reason. Also good looking synths are stimulating to use and they say a lot about the developer.

but the thing is that apart from looking good, they actually sound good! Microgram is a great synth, it needs some bug-fixing and less cpu usage and maybe a bigger and clearer interface; But they're all great. I have a song in progress which actually uses Microgram as main synth and bass lines. great synths, I'd love to see those improvements on Microgram, but that's asking too much. They're gifts and so very good ones.

also Snip is veery good aswell :wink:

thnks novaflash :!:

Maybe next xmas, eric could give us the early GUI on Snip.

Thanks eric

Chase wrote:Also good looking synths are stimulating to use and they say a lot about the developer.
balls to you chase :)

count.. we're now on algorithmic percussion generator #2..

i will continue to release algo percussion plugs until the f**king cows come home and all you biches are sucking on my tremendous algorithmic member of death..

..but all of these apps are gonig to only do "some" of the shit.. youse "pro feel, pro product, pro trimmings, all proper shit" people are gonna have to get down on your knees and learn to drop your nazi entrained standards if you want to get shit out of them, then you'll be all like "pick up stick, use it" and realise it's not the tool, it's the man, it always has been, and tool biches are jsut biches.

meanwhile, the other biches will blow y'all away with sounding 'outside the box'

"always has-been, always will" hey there's a new sig qote for me

wanna fight? cmon rarr :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

now ... i DO like a well thought-out GUI but ...

function > form

TBH i find the xmax GUI a bit fiddly and hard to use

slainte :? rob

Why can't Synth 1 have a classier looking GUI? :?
I've heard of Music Concrete...is there Music Asphalt?

yeah - the plugs of novaflash are very useful ;) ...wonderfully, a great works to get everything out of "synthedit" - respect...cya

tro

thanks...
i work actually on ZERO V2 synth, deeply rebuilded.
i will publish it from 1 to 2 weeks.
quick description :
big knobs :) bigger GUI.
3 DCO groups (6+1+1 osc)
3 assignables EG (added 'wait' and time scaling)
2 LFO (3 ouputs modulation each)
ring mod, filter1, extended sat/dist, clipper/limiter, filter2 (2 flavor 36db),
flanger, reverb.
and i've added 'combo box style' to quick access to long list destination

the next upgrade will be microgram m1.

bonne journée :)

eric

xoxos wrote:
Chase wrote:Also good looking synths are stimulating to use and they say a lot about the developer.
balls to you chase :)

count.. we're now on algorithmic percussion generator #2..

i will continue to release algo percussion plugs until the f**king cows come home and all you biches are sucking on my tremendous algorithmic member of death..

..but all of these apps are gonig to only do "some" of the shit.. youse "pro feel, pro product, pro trimmings, all proper shit" people are gonna have to get down on your knees and learn to drop your nazi entrained standards if you want to get shit out of them, then you'll be all like "pick up stick, use it" and realise it's not the tool, it's the man, it always has been, and tool biches are jsut biches.

meanwhile, the other biches will blow y'all away with sounding 'outside the box'

"always has-been, always will" hey there's a new sig qote for me

wanna fight? cmon rarr :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Xoxos you crack me up :D .

those news are great, eric. I look forward to that microgram update (bigger knobs and text too?) and that Zero 2.
thanks a lot.

yeah i love snip too..

i agree a nicer interface on synth1 would be nice.

Return to “Instruments”