funky house sounds VST ??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mark, to get you started, check MrRay first. Run it through some tremolos, phasers and the likes and it should give you pretty much a similar sound. Also, even if it's a bit aging by now, the MDA E-Piano is still very nice (more mellow).
Lounge Lizard will surely give you proper results, but why pay money lif you can get it for free?
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

yeah good call ill get it and install it see what MR ray it like, and start playing about with it see what i can come up with

cheers mark
MB

im using live 4 as i have hundreds os samples
although for some reason it keeps going right up to 100% on cpu read out i do have alot of audio sounds
and drum hits etc bass but my pc is p4 3.0 2 gig of ram

too many audio parts maybe ?? there is only 3-4 playing at once maybe around 10 + loaded in different
audio parts

mark
MB

markbenson wrote:im using live 4 as i have hundreds os samples
although for some reason it keeps going right up to 100% on cpu read out i do have alot of audio sounds
and drum hits etc bass but my pc is p4 3.0 2 gig of ram

too many audio parts maybe ?? there is only 3-4 playing at once maybe around 10 + loaded in different
audio parts

mark
:shrug: :bang: :shrug: -
Don't know who configured you're P4 but if that's your CPU use with LIVE it must have been FischerPrice :? .

right not too helpful, so live shouldnt do this
then is what your saying,

my pc is Northwood P4 3.0, 2 gig ram, 200 gig internal sata hard drive, external 200 gig hard drive for storage of samples etc, but i save projects to internal hard drive. Xp home sp2

tweeked for audio
ive turned off system restore, no screen saver, no back ground, not online, music pc only

are there any programmes i can run the check the system stability ? instead of paying a pc shop cash to tell me it works fine

im also using dr-008 with all cells full of drum hits
any ideas ?

mark
MB

Return to “Instruments”