Pro-Sounds PS-1 opinions?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

christianmusicmaker wrote:By the way CM86 gave the Ps1 a 9.

"excellent sounds produced by a flexible, well designed and easy to use synth. Great value for money"

They loved the Trancegate as well.
:D
They compared the PS1 to Vanguard and Z3TA
9/10....that's great news! 8)

I haven't received my copy yet so thanks for the heads-up :)

Pro-Sounds wrote:

"excellent sounds produced by a flexible, well designed and easy to use synth. Great value for money"

No problem.They thought it sounded great and was very user freindly which they thought was a winning formula.

They decribed it as a formidable new contender in the software instrument sphere. I just need to stay away from KVR long enough to demo it tonight! :hihi:

Oh and thanks for the link in your signature Pro - sounds, downloading now...93%...

MOD Edit

db, what the hell's the matter with you man? What's with the personality shift? Since when did you & I not get along?

PM me if you want..

ciao,
D
Last edited by Sicklecell666 on Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HI

Anyways, I just sold my PS1 and want to say that it is a very nice synth with LOT's of sonic potential for all kinds of sounds - unfortunately I have to sell, sell, sell and sell some more - because I aint gettin nothing done with all these wonderfull synths!

You can load up PS1 and just tweak like mad and loose hours - which is fine but then you multiply that by x amount of synths and a life expectancy of 60-90 seems less than adequate!

The ease of getting a demo makes these squabbles seem silly - just try the demo, I mean it's all about what 'you' want anyways.

PS1 is rock solid stable and produces a very broad range of quality sounds, so if this appeals go get the demo - and thanks PS for making the transfer so easy.

Flipper.

Hi Guys

I just spent a half an hour cleaning this thread up a bit.

This is a Positive thread for ProSounds ... i hope it can stay that way now guys.
Please keep the off topic to Pms or EMails
Paul

Pro-Sounds wrote:

For info, I checked with CM and they said that CM86 should be with most subscribers already, and should be on the UK stands on Wednesday. I'm not sure how long it takes to get to other countries (e.g. the US). Anyone?

Return to “Instruments”