More Synth1 Presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well, I know it's been done before, but I thought I'd toss my hat in the ring and offer these Synth1 presets I've made. Hope you can find a use for them, I'm pretty happy with them :)

Synth1 Presets

As always, thanks to Spe3d and Audioshots for hosting. Enjoy!
..what goes around comes around..

i have added this file to my Synth 1 Users Group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synth1users

thanks
j

Is there possible to have more than 9 bank in Synth 1 ?

The synth1 is a really good plugin, I will surely pay for a new version with better GUI and a new bank management...

Bye
Spid

Thanks! Will check it out when this day job thing is over :wink:

jmp909 wrote:i have added this file to my Synth 1 Users Group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/synth1users

thanks
j
Thanks jmp909: I was going to do so, but my webmail got all fiddly on me. :)

Thanks

SpIdErWeB wrote:I will surely pay for a new version with better GUI and a new bank management...
yeah if anyone can track down Ichiro Toda!

is this him??? http://www.jsf.or.jp/sln/fog_e/sensei.html

now i looked around the internet and there was some stuff on studying sound waves (which relates to Synth1/vst development in an obvious way) and i guess observing natural rays also relates to studying waves in the air.

maybe i'm clutching at straws...

..the page is a few years old anyway.

Thanks!Always looking for presets for this synth :D . Had made myself some easy ones for the first Tsunami-CD for Zvon and Totc, but I'm not the first rate sound-designer yet :hihi: cheers.

Did any of you eventualy get in touch with Ichiro Toda?

Klemperer wrote:Thanks!Always looking for presets for this synth :D . Had made myself some easy ones for the first Tsunami-CD for Zvon and Totc, but I'm not the first rate sound-designer yet :hihi: cheers.
Hope these satisfy :)

SpIdErWeB wrote:Is there possible to have more than 9 bank in Synth 1 ?

The synth1 is a really good plugin, I will surely pay for a new version with better GUI and a new bank management...

Bye
Spid
Thanks ouroboros! Will check them out right now.

Spider: Synth1 Stores 10 banks (1280 presets)and other banks can be loaded in just a few seconds. I think Synth1 has one of the best patch handling setups of any synth! :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

jmp909 wrote:
SpIdErWeB wrote:I will surely pay for a new version with better GUI and a new bank management...
yeah if anyone can track down Ichiro Toda!

is this him??? http://www.jsf.or.jp/sln/fog_e/sensei.html

now i looked around the internet and there was some stuff on studying sound waves (which relates to Synth1/vst development in an obvious way) and i guess observing natural rays also relates to studying waves in the air.

maybe i'm clutching at straws...

..the page is a few years old anyway.
Actually I brought this up quite some time ago after searching Google for Ichiro Toda. Some people told me that it's a pretty common name in Japan. Still no answer to my e-mails. Such a mysterious fellow. :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I've googled the name to no avail, and have no other leads in finding the man, either.

And thanks for the look Teksonik: I've used yours for a while :)

I think he had a baby on the way last time.. and said he was busy with the kid.. or something along those lines..

:shrug: I dont expect to see him or a new version of synth1 online anytime soon.. if ever...

VitaminD wrote:I think he had a baby on the way last time.. and said he was busy with the kid.. or something along those lines..

:shrug: I dont expect to see him or a new version of synth1 online anytime soon.. if ever...
It's a shame, really. If anyone has a reliable email for him, my Japanese sister-in-law would probably be willing to contact him.

I somehow think that if he knew the adulation he's received over the years that he'd continue work on the synth.

Return to “Instruments”