DSP Native plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a short post to let you know, some fairly flexible plugins(+10) are available in Delta SP as of the latest version, that can now fully compete and in a lot of cases outdo what hardware synths used to. Each native synth now has phaser, reverb, distortion, xfilter, chorus, delay and eq. The effects have their own mod matrix with six LFO's. Also 2 arpeggiators are provided and a large mod matrix for the synth and arpegiators is provided.

If you're into making high quality production level music you'll probably be surprised if you hear what these can do. I just put a demo song pack at the site showcasing these new plugin sounds.

If you're interested, give it a whirl and let me know what you think.

deltasp wrote:I just put a demo song pack at the site .
What site?
"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal." - Albert Einstein

I've been looking through Delta SP a little over the last few days, so far I like what I see. My only complaint is that connections require too precise a gesture. I found myself having to drag from one pin to another several times just to get it to stick. At all possible to widen the pin interface range?

Have you ever thought of unbundling the pluginbuilder from the sequencer and sampler? They may be great tools, but I would never use them. The pluginbuilder as a standalone would definitely be more appealing to me, as I'd have access to the tool I'd want without any added bloat.

Maybe you could have two products, the full DeltaSP package and a cutdown version of just the pluginbuilder. I'd understand if separating isn't where you're interests lie in the grand scheme, just thought I'd mention. Keep up the effort, a lot of cool stuff in this app.

Cheers,
Steve

Return to “Instruments”