Voyager (freeware)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah, no worries, arguru, just get your business done first!
I'm sure I'll find good uses for Voyager in the meantime anyways.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Thanks for the freebie :)

arguru wrote:...At the moment my time is fully dedicated to Directwave VSTi/FLStudio and Aodix so it's not a good idea keep the synthesizer in the dust...
Who cares about GUI :lol: PLEASE, tell us more about that Directwave VSTi/FLStudio :-o Is that going to be a native Fruity plugin released also as VSTi (like Sytrus)? Since its not VST effect, what kind of a synth is this going to be? Please, spill some beans :cry:

It's not a synth, it's a new sampler. The FL Studio one will fit nicely into FL so we will have a nice multisampler built in :) Check www.aodix.com for some info on it.

Both VSTi/FLi.

Btw: the specs on www.aodix.com are outdated.
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

smart wrote:It's not a synth, it's a new sampler. The FL Studio one will fit nicely into FL so we will have a nice multisampler built in :) Check www.aodix.com for some info on it.
Awesome!!! :-o How the hell did I miss it in Looptalk?!? ... Also, from all the features, its my guess we will have to pay for this new toy :cry:

Thanks for voyager Arguru! This is real nice in Energy XT.

This is a kick ass synth. Very very phat.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

has anyone got any good presets for Voyager yet - even just a handful? I'd really like to evaluate it before investing in the steep learning curve - looks good though!
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

File updated, I included a .fxb bank file with 16 presets.

see ya
"If I could just say a few words... then I'd be a public speaker" -- Homer Simpson

Thanks arguru!

Shif.
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Damn arguru, this is one hell of a synth. and sooo low in cpu!
wow!

twister wrote:
smart wrote:It's not a synth, it's a new sampler. The FL Studio one will fit nicely into FL so we will have a nice multisampler built in :) Check www.aodix.com for some info on it.
Awesome!!! :-o How the hell did I miss it in Looptalk?!? ... Also, from all the features, its my guess we will have to pay for this new toy :cry:
We most likely will have to pay, but there was mention of trying to make it free with the Producer Edition.

arguru wrote:VST Automation is fully supported, but there're a lot of empty (reserved parameters), maybe you have just to scroll down. Tried in eXT and worked fine.
Yeah, your'e right, Ableton Live 4 doesn't find all the parameters which is a bit of a shame, EnergyXT has no probs though. I wonder why that is.

i think it's because Live only sees the first 128 parameters of a plugin. there's been discussion on this over at the Ableton forum.

Return to “Instruments”