Can't register Alpha 3.3

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I re-installed Alpha after a system upgrade recently (Win7 SP1 32 bit) and my serial number no longer seems to work. I had to enter it manually because ctrl-v and right-click paste don't seem to work with this version. Anyway, having entered it and unloaded and re-loaded Alpha it still comes up as an unregistered demo with no sign of the serial that was entered.

I'm using the same serial I've always had since version 2 point-something. Am I doing it wrong or do I need an updated registration or something?

Thanks.

As a former owner of Alpha 2.X I can tell you the upgrade to 3.X was a paid upgrade unless you bought Alpha 2 during the grace period : http://www.linplug.com/upgrade_info.html - I'm sure Peter can clarify things / help you out if your case is different :)
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

Its as Shifrin says, an Alpha 2 serial wont work in Alpha 3. The Copy/Paste btw is dependent on the daw/host, if it suppresses it, its not available for the plugin.

I'd forgotten that it was a paid upgrade. I managed to track down the original license e-mail and double checked that I was using the number for version 3 (yes). I tried it again in a different host and it worked.

I know I entered it correctly before (several times), so I've no idea why it would work in one host and not another but it did. Very odd.

Thanks.

Return to “LinPlug”