CronoX 4

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ah, yes, these are fixed in 4.0.2 which will come some time early 2013 together with some new presets, no exact date yet though. Thanks for your patience
Last edited by Peter from LinPlug on Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great. No problem. :-)

Can someone please post a youtube video on how to use CRX4 I have it a few months now and there is nothing on how to use it or demonstrating hte features. I also have relectro, but that makes a bit more sense, but again no info online anywhere

CrX4 sounds great :!:

I played one sound of the demo and bought the update immediately :wink:

Thanks for all of the work that went into the update....

CrX4 is a very special synth and an inspirational one too :clap:
No auto tune...

Thank you :)

Thank you for these suggestions !

urlwolf wrote:I'm using CrX4 with a bcr2000 controller.
I'd like to assign buttons (like the 'power' for generators and effects... but they don't show up as mappable in my host (studio one).

I'm I doing anything wrong?
Any plans to make all the mising gui elements accessible through midi?
I can't help you with Studio One, but generators and effects on/off are in the list of automatable parameters... In Cubase.

Thanks T-CM11.
Turns out the parameters are there. I just didn't set up my bcr2000 correctly it seems.
So @peter, no worries :)

Well, I did find some controllers that are not mappable.
- Filter 1&2 velocity.
- power on/off for filters
- button for parallel/serial filters

(looks like the filter section was finished in a rush :) )

The tabs on the right side (FX, mod envelope) are unmappable too.
As are the buttons to move around next/prev sample, open the sample folder, etc
So is the 'wave' button.
Well, nothing is perfect. Maybe in a future update...

This may be too much to ask, but...
Changing a patch should send midi cc to the controller (bcr2000) so that the leds match the new position of the screen knobs. Otherwise you get a huge jump when moving the knob for the first time, which kills the whole point of having midi mapping in the first place...

Do you want to program the whole thing from a BCR? (seems pretty unpractical to me...)

The GEN1/2 - GEN3/4 indicators should also me mappable. They are used all the time.

urlwolf wrote:This may be too much to ask, but...
Changing a patch should send midi cc to the controller (bcr2000) so that the leds match the new position of the screen knobs.
I think Cx4 has more parameters than there are CCs (128).

T-CM11 wrote:Do you want to program the whole thing from a BCR? (seems pretty unpractical to me...)
I already mapped most of the thing :)
Well only gen 1+ 2, and only the oscilator and wavetable knobs. 3 lfos and the two filters. Took me maybe 1hr.

Indeed Cx4 has more parameters than there are CCs (128). But I only need the most common.

urlwolf wrote:
T-CM11 wrote:Do you want to program the whole thing from a BCR? (seems pretty unpractical to me...)
I already mapped most of the thing :)
Well only gen 1+ 2, and only the oscilator and wavetable knobs. 3 lfos and the two filters. Took me maybe 1hr.
How many BCR pages (programs) does that take?

Return to “LinPlug”