CronoX 4

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote:
bailees7irish wrote:ugly? no way! the yellow and green GUI of CronoX3, IMO, was ugly. but the newest screenshot? it's clean and modern, I love it! :D
+1

I love the look of MorphoX as well.
Well... I just expressed my opinion, but it's a matter of taste, of course. I sincerely hope Peter will succeed with this new release.
Fernando (FMR)

Peter from LinPlug wrote:maybe Monday 27th August.
How dare you? I'll be on holiday away from the computer! :hihi:
Oh, well! I'll upgrade when I get back, been waiting for this all summer.
BTW, any info on the upgrade price?

peter, could you release it a few days earlier, pleeeease (maybe next friday)? this would give me the complete weekend to play with it because my wife and the kids are still in holidays :wink:

We're just putting in every minute of the day to get it done until next Monday, 27th August. Its interesting how many things can come up last minute :-)
Thanks guys I appreciate it,
Peter

thanks for the info peter. monday it will be then. have you already fixed an upgrade price for cronox3 owners?
wishing you all the best for the last days of work before the release

39 US$ (29 Euro), thats not a bad price for the about 250 new presets (actually we will add another 64 with an update later on), so basically one could say you get the upgrade for the price of the new sounds. The regular price remains at 149 US$ (119 Euro).

Peter from LinPlug wrote:39 US$ (29 Euro), thats not a bad price for the about 250 new presets (actually we will add another 64 with an update later on), so basically one could say you get the upgrade for the price of the new sounds. The regular price remains at 149 US$ (119 Euro).
That's very generous Peter. Thank you. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

fabulous upgrade price, thank you very much. i would have paid more, if only to support one of the nicest developers in the vst world :love:

Peter from LinPlug wrote:The regular price remains at 149 US$ (119 Euro).
Can we hope for an introductory price?

Peter from LinPlug wrote:39 US$ (29 Euro)
That's a very nice price. I'll get it as soon as I have enough free time.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Upgrade fee? Bah, that sucks. Will you still support Cronox 3? (download links, etc?) Or should I make back-ups now?

vaisnava wrote:Upgrade fee? Bah, that sucks. Will you still support Cronox 3? (download links, etc?) Or should I make back-ups now?
Which companies *don't* charge an upgrade fee? :?
"What embecile composed this list :/"

re_mute wrote:
vaisnava wrote:Upgrade fee? Bah, that sucks. Will you still support Cronox 3? (download links, etc?) Or should I make back-ups now?
Which companies *don't* charge an upgrade fee? :?
Guess he expects Linplug to work for free! :roll:

(I bet he doesn't flip hamburgers for free.)

"with everything you do, do it with love and respect."

Yeah, right. Great sig.

Hey Peter... How will the X4 be compared to X3 on the cpu? I've noticed that X3 on my current Mac and OSX 10.6.8 seems to be harder on the cpu than it was under 10.5... I reloaded everything, and reformatted the disk. Seems to load slower too? Hmmm...

Return to “LinPlug”