Anything new and big coming in 2013?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yep, thank you guys. We have not given too much info yet, partly because we are busy, partly because of my vacation (thats the lazy me). The plan (I said "plan") is to have a a real screenshot by end of the month and some audio examples by end of August (maybe even a public beta, thats not clear yet).
To be honest I not try to make a commercial success, but would be happy of course. I rather finally build a new dream of mine. After CronoX and Albino I had a few years where I not had a big dream; MorphoX and relectro are both somewhat my dreams, but they are "small dreams" :) The huge challenge I always feel and which keeps me busy for long is to make it powerful and easy to handle; i know everyone is doing that, but for me this somewhat the key. I'm more happy to see certain musicians appreciating my products than to see big sales, thats whats keeps me thinking and working on this thing for so long. Enough rambling ;)
Thanks again,
Peter

Keep dreaming those dreams, Peter. There are a lot of us who are very happy to share in those dreams! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Cheers! :)
Available on iTunes, Amazon, etc.

looking forward to it.
I still use Albino 3 every session!

If this one has filters built off of the Albino filters... then I'll be a happy camper :) :) :)

CronoX was and still is one of my favourite instruments. Really looking forward to your latest 'big idea', Peter :D

The screenshot for the new VST synth "Spectral" is up:

http://www.linplug.com/spectral.html

WoW!!!!

Looking forward to this one, and hear audio demos 8)

Really tempted to "put my hands" on that synth.

Im waiting with a hardon for this synth!!

dasen wrote:Im waiting with a hardon for this synth!!
Quite right. Spectral is an absolute beast.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Any news soon? Im already wanting to pre-order this beast!

There is no particular strategy in how we publish things, just as they become available. We now know its going to be a 100+ page manual and we know that its probably going to be November, but despite this ... no news I guess. We work with the sound designers and we probably run a public beta test at some point, but its too early, as I'm still busy with fixing the bugs the sound designers discover.
But we're good on track, because sound design is naturally happening at a late stage, the only guys who still wait are those who will make a demo track. Having said this ... if someone is interested in either making a demo tune or presets, please get in touch. You should, however, be pretty experienced :)

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Having said this ... if someone is interested in either making a demo tune or presets, please get in touch. You should, however, be pretty experienced :)
Peter -
I'm interested in doing a demo.
See my soundcloud page.
https://soundcloud.com/robertdorschel

Albino is pretty prominent in many of my tracks.
I'd love to give Spectral a run.

New screen shot up.

gui looks fantastic, a bit like the big brother of razor :tu:

Return to “LinPlug”