Anything new and big coming in 2013?

RELATED
PRODUCTS

[quote="Gosh"]gui looks fantastic, a bit like the big brother of razor :tu:[/quote]

I concur.

Yes, That GUI is GOOD!
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

Has Anyone noticed the big similarities between the GUI of Spectral and NI Razor?

Noting wrong with this but i also hope it wont have a huge sine bank with lots of partials like the NI Razor synth and that it offers something more unique:)

It's looking great!

It stinks that Papen won't allow it to read Albino patches. I just don't understand why he would do that. To my ears Albino is the best sounding of all the RP synths.

But perhaps you can reproduce them....? :wink:
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

liquidsound wrote:But perhaps you can reproduce them....? :wink:
My sound programming skills are limited, much more of a tweaker. I have a large collection of sounds for Albino, hopefully it will keep working for a long time. :)

My wallet is ready for this!!

I've been playing around with the Beta demo Peter sent my way... (but with no presets).
it "feels" great as a synth, doesn't take long to get around in the GUI and it mostly makes sense as far as the audio path... all big pluses in my book.

When I have more time, probably next week (I have a big performance project this week) I'm going to try programming my trademark sounds (they tend to translate well from synth to synth) and see how well I fare.

lionscub68 wrote:I've been playing around with the Beta demo Peter sent my way... (but with no presets).
it "feels" great as a synth, doesn't take long to get around in the GUI and it mostly makes sense as far as the audio path... all big pluses in my book.

When I have more time, probably next week (I have a big performance project this week) I'm going to try programming my trademark sounds (they tend to translate well from synth to synth) and see how well I fare.
Right on. Any chance you might be able to release some sound demos?

awol9000 wrote:
lionscub68 wrote:I've been playing around with the Beta demo Peter sent my way... (but with no presets).

Right on. Any chance you might be able to release some sound demos?
I will try. This is an unusually jam-packed schedule for me lately.
Not much time for sitting down and composing/diddling with music!

Return to “LinPlug”