Spectral suggestions (.. and questions)

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Spectral

I wonder if I'm just missing it and it's already there perhaps but the ability to automate arpeggiator settings in real time such as number of steps would be great- I just love that ARP and being able to change stuff in it in automated real time would be excellent. Or maybe I have just missed out on it? At least in Cubase 7 I can't find parametres to do this.
Luck is not a factor

Thats not possible yet for the arpeggiator. We have it on our list.

That is good to hear!Are there particular aspects of the ARP you plan for this or just basically all aspects of it? If i only had to choose I would say automating the number of steps but also the pitch on each step would be great. Thanks for the reply!
Luck is not a factor

not sure yet what we include ...

Maybe a nice compromise would be a 'next/previous' button which would simply switch to the next (or previous) saved arpeggiator preset?

Seriously mikusan I have been experimenting with just pressing a single arp'ed note and messing around with the arp and effects settings in real time- you can make a whole track just by doing that. I promise you WANT automation after you tried it!
Luck is not a factor

Add 'Blend' to the mod matrix destinations. :ud:

rj0 wrote:Add 'Blend' to the mod matrix destinations. :ud:
And a pre-Delay phase to the envelopes (similar to Delay for the LFOs) to bring in oscillators at different times.

rj0 wrote: And a pre-Delay phase to the envelopes (similar to Delay for the LFOs) to bring in oscillators at different times.
That would be nice.

rj0 wrote:Add 'Blend' to the mod matrix destinations. :ud:
Blending is a editing function of the waveforms, thus not available to modulation. However, this is exactly what you can do with the tow waveforms in each oscillator modulating the Mix :wink:

Would be good to have a second page on the Modmatrix, I often find 15 entries not to be suffice, especially when 3 or 4 oscillators are involved in a patch.

rj0 wrote: And a pre-Delay phase to the envelopes (similar to Delay for the LFOs) to bring in oscillators at different times.
Thats likely to come, cannot say when though

Sampleconstruct wrote:Would be good to have a second page on the Modmatrix, I often find 15 entries not to be suffice, especially when 3 or 4 oscillators are involved in a patch.
An extension to 24 slots is going to come, not next update, but soon

Peter from LinPlug wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Would be good to have a second page on the Modmatrix, I often find 15 entries not to be suffice, especially when 3 or 4 oscillators are involved in a patch.
An extension to 24 slots is going to come, not next update, but soon
Brilliant!!

Peter from LinPlug wrote:
Thats likely to come, cannot say when though
Excellent!

Return to “LinPlug”