SaxLab with a TriplePlay midi guitar controller

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am having trouble using my Godin TriplePlay guitar midi controller with SaxLab.

I have other sax vst's (as well as a ton of other vst's) and SaxLab seems to be the only one that I can't use.

About the best I can get is triggering 1/4 notes @ 90 bpm properly. Anything faster than this just chokes SaxLab.

I have setup TriplePlay for sensitivity and velocity (although it was pretty good out of the box).

I have tried reducing/increasing buffers , reducing bit settings (24 to 16) while using a 44.1K sample rate on my audio interface.

Using my keyboard controller gives great results, so I am wondering if there is any settings within SaxLab that I can alter or any other suggestions anyone can offer?

Hi Gerry,
cam you maybe sent me a prerecorded MIDI from your controller, we're not aware of any issues. I certainly play it 1/16th at 140 bpm and faster without any issues.

Thanks for the reply Peter (and sorry for taking so long for my reply).

I solved my problem today.

In Reaper, instead of assigning the TriplePlay only, as my MidiIn device, I had left "All Midi Inputs" and "All Channels" to trigger SaxLab.

Once I set the TriplePlay as my only MidiIn with "All Channels", it works perfectly.

Gerry :)

Interesting ... one has to figure how this works. Good find and I'm glad it works. Enjoy !

Return to “LinPlug”