IK Tracktion3 plugins

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As of a few weeks ago, all of my 3rd party t3 ultimate bundle products (Alpha, Cronox, Sampletank, Amplitube, Ampeg svx uno) are saying they are expired. I have legitimately owned this product for years, but when I put the code from my box in it rejects the number saying it does not match my machine.

A few months ago I tried installing T3 on my kid's PC, where my 7, 10, and 12 year old children are trying to enjoy the wonders of an EMAX II hooked up to a PC. THe only program I have working through MIDI are Sync Modular and the MDA synths. I can't get the 3rd party stuff going on that PC either. I had to use the hack to get my T3 working on it.

It seems the registration process does not work since Mackie dropped Tracktion. Is there a way to get my codes working, or a work-around for this? I need these to work in order to finish the many projects I was in the middle of.

I contacted IK support, but it took a long time and they did not seem to know about the T3 bundled software.

Generally all plugins back then bundled with Tracktion 3 are still working in T3, there is no expire from our side. If you lost your serial numbers best is to contact our support

http://www.linplug.com/general_support.html

Thanks, I reauthorized everything with new codes from the IK site. On the downside I only have 6 authorizations left, on the upside I think I have a free Amplitube 3 now. I thought I had T-Racks also, but it is just hissing and telling me to buy it or activate demo mode.

... keep in mind we're only speaking for ourselves here, not for IK :)

I know...my goof. I meant to include that it seems that when I upgraded Alpha/Cronox/RMIV for my Tracktion3 that I needed to update all the other t3 bundled software as well. Your products were the easiest, IK's were a hassle, and I have yet to tackle re-activating Kontakt.

I use RMIV all the time, I use Alpha for basses a lot, and Cronox for its uniqueness.

Those of you doing the math on the date of posting...I only upgraded to v. 3.0.1, not the newest one. That will get done tomorrow.

Return to “LinPlug”