Free Alpha 3.3 first public beta - MAC and PC

RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alpha Free Alpha

Nooooooo ... no rearrangement, just meant its no static image but something that you may touch and the dial turns around etc :)

Thansk for this update :)

I guess Freealpha 3.3 now is more powerful than Alpha CM?
http://www.kvraudio.com/news/linplug_al ... c_107_6236

I would appreciate a bigger GUI, it rather small now. And my screen isn't one of the biggest, I'm afraid the plug will more or less disappear on a bigger screen with high resolution. An increase of about 50% should be a good start.

Larger sizers are only in the full Alpha, Alpha CM will be updated soon too, and then, once again be a bit more powerful than FreeAlpha.

When do we get the Full Alpha update? I cannot wait! hahaha

Peter from LinPlug wrote:Alpha CM will be updated soon too
Nice :tu:

Peter from LinPlug wrote:
Happy Frog wrote:peter sorry too miss understand posts. are you releasing a new version of alpha3. free alpha3 gui amazing will alpha3 look that way. and alpha3 is my personal favorite vst EVERY. need more much more patches sir. dance bank 2 Frank N. (Xnx) gets this vst and super saw sounds. thank you Wesley.
Its all good :)

Have you heard that Frank ? Frank .... ? :D

Thanks and Alpha comes soon!
Here I am…! Nice to hear that people like my sounds (and i already got a personal message from Wesley about my stuff, thanx dude….)

I can't promise to do more sounds at the moment… Sometimes, i have to test the sounds by myself first before i release more ones! :D

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Return to “LinPlug”