Where are the € prices gone?

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

A few days ago i was on your site and thought about buying the new Arksun/Bigtone Soundbank for something around 19,99€. As i visited today again i only see the dollar price which is around 26,30€ now. This is an increase of over 30% just because you silently removed the option to pay in € and that for a german based company.

Sorry but that keeps me away from buying. :o
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

The price of the set is (and always - if one can say so after a few days - was) 27.90 US$ / 19.90 Euro , both are listed at

http://www.linplug.com/sounds.html

or in our store at

http://www.linplug.com/store.html

where you see in Euro when you choose European Union in the top menu.

Thanx for the link. I'll buy it.

Anyway, if you go over to your first site there is only dollar price available (before were both euro & dollar) and if you hit the "buy now" button there's no chance to change it anymore. You must go over store and change the region but then one button "buy now" with dollar price only on the first site makes not much sense at least for europeans? :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

up to not long ago most Europeans bought using dollar anyway, because it was cheaper. In times when the exchange rates change quickly its going to be difficult and people complain :-P Just kidding, its all right to look for cheapest price. Thank you for supporting us with your order!

Your prices are cheaper in euros than in dollars, even after paying the paypal conversion fees. So I'll just pay in euros and save a few bucks.
~ good luck ~
~ re~member to do good in a spirit of love, unity, compassion, and kindness ~

feel free to do so, thats been happening as long as there are multiple currencies :)

Return to “LinPlug”