Alpha 3: Envelope parameters as modulation destinations

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really wish it was possible for velocity to decrease amplitude and/or filter attack time in Alpha 3, but no envelope parameters are available as mod destinations. Is there some technical reason why that's not possible or a good idea? Is there any chance some or all of them might be added in the future?

(Exploring Alpha 3 today, really like it! Nice and straightforward, but capable of a surprising variety of interesting and not-standard-subtractive sounds. Great stuff!)

Exploring CrX4, I see that it has exactly that capability, which is great, but it's not very sensitive. Even with a very controllable mod source like mod wheel, it takes assigning the same source and destination to multiple mod slots to go from a soft attack to a hard one, not ideal.

So it seems that it's definitely possible, and it would be a great addition to Alpha IMO.

It'd also be great if there was some way to increase the range/sensitivity of it in CrX4. It'd have to be an additional setting to avoid breaking existing presets though.

Thank you for the comments dwozzle, I dont think it will make it into Alpha, but its in Spectral with a much higher sensivity.

Return to “LinPlug”