How can I get a nice deep Chorus bass like this? Don't know what Im doing wrong!

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How did it go shub?

hizzmo wrote:How did it go shub?
Hey man good, nailed it finally

could you tell me what you did? im using the polysix patch did some slight tweaks added some extra sub and tape distort its definitely damn close but iono
Last edited by hizzmo on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

=0
Last edited by hizzmo on Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Only listen off my phone but from here it sounds like you have nailed the essiance of it. Ill have a listen later on the monitors and compare.

Nice one!

shubelo wrote:Im curious to know how similar these two tracks are to the first ones. They sounds pretty much the same. I've tried closing the the cutoff more and turning up the res but it doesn't sound like thats jsut it.

Do you think these some difference in the in AMP or filter Cutoffs. I cant really tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkImfUtmhD8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnlEWhOVaic

They sound a little more ''bass guitary'' to me. The pluck and body of sound.

Hope this ins't pushing it but I am trying all things before I ask and I would really like to know.

Cheers

Hey guys, hope everyones been producing some good tunes!

I just wanted to bump this thread along a little bit. I have managed to nail the second track bassline pretty well. You know what, with all the 3rd party synths I've tried and use now. I find I make the quickest and In half the cases better sounds in Abletons instrument rack, especially Analog. Anyone else find the same thing, why the well is it?. And does anyone know of a 3rd party synth that has the same sound square waves as the Analog. Sylenth sounds way "modern" for lack of a better word. What is it with 3rd party plug ins having pretty much all these out there "trance" style presets (IMO).
I know it way off topic but feel free to comment, Im interested to see what you think?

I'll post a sample of the seond bass later tomorrow and a link if anyones interested.

Tijl, what about this first bass? I have not been able to get the sort of sound like its sort of running "hot" and the nice "whoop" "whoop" "Whoop" like in the track its killing me. Anyone have ideas?

Just send me a PM if anyones interested, I can't have time uploading it right now

Could somebody please repost a new link for the presets from Tijl please ?
The actual links don't exist anymore

Thank you in advance ! :)

Return to “Sound Design”