how can i produce banging techno drum loops

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

how can i produce banging techno drum loops

i use geist , im not on about schranz or too hard tracks just sometin dave clarke wud play

lectropunk wrote:how can i produce banging techno drum loops

i use geist , im not on about schranz or too hard tracks just sometin dave clarke wud play

I'd start with forming a complete readable sentence and then move on to Googling from there.

Purposely misspelling words, in order to boost your image as a retard, won't help you create banging techno drums. However, properly spelled words in key phrases are essential to getting good results back from search engines, which could in the long run assist you in your quest.

There are a great many tutorials on how to synth drums and for the ones you cannot synth or shouldn't synth there are samplepacks. Vengeance Club Essentials 1 and 2 are a good start, but there are alternatives.

Once you have good source material to start with there are also countless articles on how to EQ and compress drums, haas effect, and more, but again Google may require you to convey a complete thought.

I think more info is needed-what do you usually do, the word "banging" is more slang than traditional usage.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

dancemusicproduction.com has a great discourse on techno, if you're actually looking to learn some techniques and not just a quick-fix.
:D

thomni wrote:dancemusicproduction.com has a great discourse on techno, if you're actually looking to learn some techniques and not just a quick-fix.
Virtual drum quality consists of the following:
1. Composition (variety: varied volumes, patterns, fills, etc)
2. Sample quality (layered samples, added bass from a synth, 60hz sine wave, etc)
3. Effects (compression, EQ, reverb, delay, stereo placement)

Sausage Fattener?

Have you seen sadowicks sessions? You can learn alot from that! Sampling and mixing.

Return to “Sound Design”