Sound Design - Join Cableguys in Hamburg

How to make that sound...
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Curve FilterShaper VolumeShaper

We love amazing sounds. We have a great community of dedicated users and professional sound designers who regularly add sounds to Curve's immense preset database, and we add our own, too.

To intensify this even further, we're looking for a part-time sound designer to join us in Hamburg.

And spread the word. If we'll hire someone who applied thanks to you, we'll thank you with a free Cableguys Bundle.

Bump

Oh dear, has to be based in Hamburg? I would love to apply! I mean, I realize you want occasional meetings to be done at the office, but Skype's a thing eh? Or is it a language thing (which is fine if it is, just checking)?
Eternitysound VST Banks

GeorgeZ wrote:Oh dear, has to be based in Hamburg? I would love to apply! I mean, I realize you want occasional meetings to be done at the office, but Skype's a thing eh? Or is it a language thing (which is fine if it is, just checking)?
Does not need to be a German speaker, we're perfectly fine if we can communicate in some kind of English.

But yes, regular meetings in person are very important for us. Thus said, if we do not find anyone in (or near) Hamburg, we will broaden the scope and search worldwide.

I'll post here in February if we extend the search, ok?

In the US here, so I'll also keep an eye open.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

If you can't find what you need, you might want to consider the idea of having a team of sound designers who would then get paid according to how much they contribute.
All synth programmers have different sensibilities and a team would bring a lot of diversity to the table.
In any case, I'm also interested. I had fun with Curve when you had the competition last year and would gladly work on it again.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Karten wrote:If you can't find what you need, you might want to consider the idea of having a team of sound designers who would then get paid according to how much they contribute.
All synth programmers have different sensibilities and a team would bring a lot of diversity to the table.
In any case, I'm also interested. I had fun with Curve when you had the competition last year and would gladly work on it again.
Thanks Karten. Yes, that's actually what we do, we have many sound designers who contribute for releases. But we need one in-house who manages that and provides very deep feedback and is very deeply involved.

Having said that: From the users who upload very convincing sounds, which make good use of Curve's LFOs, maybe even of its macros, we will contact the best sound designers for the next Curve 3 release, too, which is a paid job.

Everyone who wants to be part of that: Share a few great sounds (you can use the Curve 2 demo for that!), and we'll contact you!

Jakob / Cableguys wrote:
GeorgeZ wrote:Oh dear, has to be based in Hamburg? I would love to apply! I mean, I realize you want occasional meetings to be done at the office, but Skype's a thing eh? Or is it a language thing (which is fine if it is, just checking)?
Does not need to be a German speaker, we're perfectly fine if we can communicate in some kind of English.

But yes, regular meetings in person are very important for us. Thus said, if we do not find anyone in (or near) Hamburg, we will broaden the scope and search worldwide.

I'll post here in February if we extend the search, ok?
Cool stuff. I'll keep my eye on it ;) In the meantime I'll have a noodle with C2.

Cheers,
George
Eternitysound VST Banks

Return to “Sound Design”