Jay Lumen bassline......What synth?

How to make that sound...
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No prob ATN69, glad you like his music, I've been following him for a few years now, his music has really changed towards more of a classic techno feel. So, as crazy as it sounds I went and downloaded the demo of acid pro and I tell you, that's a great sounding program.I am one of those guys who believes DAW's sound different, but that's asides the point. Something about the low end in that program is very unique, kinda keeps it in your face and raw and organic even with the filter cut. Very different from what I know best, logic. Anyways, not saying it's the software, and I can hear the critics already, but it was an immediate observation as soon as I tried it in acid with sylenth. I also read in one of Jay's interviews that he likes to "boost the mid pockets of frequencies for bass".....Anyways, gonna keep experimenting.

Maybe a little more complicated than I though. Been trying to make sense of the mixer. Is that a waldorf pulse I see as an insert?

https://metavideos.com/video/3986661/ja ... the-studio

You are really done a good work.I see your song on youtube.I will try to create same your advice.

faisalbabu wrote:You are really done a good work.I see your song on youtube.I will try to create same your advice.
Sounds good faisalbabu, let me know what you come up with:)

Return to “Sound Design”