Releasing the Shredder VST

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Duh! Only just now did I realize that you had a forum here, larsby! Thanks for all of the softies! And I've always loved your sense of humor!

I like big butts! And I cannot lie. :D
I Music.

Thanx man :)
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

larsby wrote:perhaps something of the other stuff at shuriken.se is something you need/like?
----I liked that crazy Kerrstinn plug quite a bit, but it proved a bit noisey ultimately, and it would only play halfway through the loops without dropping the pitch down so far that it sounded like the bionic man running out of batteries. :hihi: Cool stuff though, and I wish you well of course, always good to see devs doing interesting new things at any rate. :)

Jeff

SOunds wrong, that it should drop the pitch that much, very strange, what host did you use?

this is such a fun and well thought out tool

thanks for sharing!

hope you're having fun with it :)

larsby wrote:SOunds wrong, that it should drop the pitch that much, very strange, what host did you use?
----FL Studio 5. I load a loop into it, and it plays halfway then stops, dead silence, and isn't even retriggered again to play the first half twice unless I turn the steps or bars or whatever setting, so low that it's like 4 octaves down and well, useless then obviously. It seems like a pretty cool plug-in, but it's a bit noisey/clicky/crazy anyways, so no worries, I just wanted to tell you I did think it was very cool in it's own way, even though it didn't quite work out for me. :)

Jeff

Ahh, thats because fruityloop doesent send correct timeinfo. It gives no information on what bar you're on (it tells you that you are on bar 1 the whole time) So multibared beats in kerrstinn does not work.

yeah, especially the granular thing's ive made in it can make it click and shutter.

Return to “Shuriken”