New year, site upgraded

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Yeah, I've removed the old site engine and moved to a new engine, so it's now wordpress rather then joomla. things will probably not work SUPERSUPER with old links and stuff
Shuriken.se, sonic weapons for the music ninja!

linky?

HNY!:)

spacedad wrote:linky?

HNY!:)

www.shuriken.se

RBAY

thanks larsby,silly me.
though you don't have it as a link in your sig or in you profile.
reason?
it would make it easier for lazy ones like me.
anyway,your new site looks nice and clean.:) anything new and exciting on the horizon?

spacedad wrote:thanks larsby,silly me.
though you don't have it as a link in your sig or in you profile.
reason?
it would make it easier for lazy ones like me.
anyway,your new site looks nice and clean.:) anything new and exciting on the horizon?
Well, I had a sig with an image, but that image must have gotten lost somehow. strange.

Yeah I have a few interesting pieces up my slieve, just thinking on how to monetize on them. Donations doesent work :( Not that I've pushed very hard, so maybe that's what i'll do!

cool,i'm just looking at paypals new micropayment thingy,i've never installed a paypal button before,so i'm not sure how easy it'll be.
but i think keeping prices very low is better than asking for donations.

spacedad wrote:cool,i'm just looking at paypals new micropayment thingy,i've never installed a paypal button before,so i'm not sure how easy it'll be.
but i think keeping prices very low is better than asking for donations.
The paypal donation button was one of the new features I was looking for when I was upgrading the site :)

I hate copy-protection though!

i like the new sig.hehe.
i don't like copy-protection rigmarole either,maybe a password to a download page isn't too bad though.

Congrats on the new site!

spacedad wrote:i like the new sig.hehe.
i don't like copy-protection rigmarole either,maybe a password to a download page isn't too bad though.
Well, I have to put something niser together real soon :)

I was thinking pay per download? like, you wont get to download unless you pay at least 1 dollar or so?

Jazzyspoon wrote:Congrats on the new site!
Thanx jazzy.

larsby wrote:
Jazzyspoon wrote:Congrats on the new site!
Thanx jazzy.
Well, I am an aspiring music ninja, after all. I love your gear. Thanks for sharing it. I'm a fan.

Return to “Shuriken”