Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:Anticipation...........anticipay yay shun, it's making me wait........
I hear yah....24-28 more hours for me (but in my case it's not a guitar) UPS usually shows up between 3 and 5 in the afternoon here but has been as late as 7 and tomorrow is the day :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Don't worry dude and take it as it is, If its great its great, If its good its good. If it sucks it sucks. Its worth the hassle in case its 'the one' hibs i reckon :D

Dean

Oh, I'm just talking about the condition it's in. Though it was in the "platinum" area, it was still in a GC :scared:

I'm worried about getting the wrong trem, ciggy burns, FINGERPRINTS, :hihi:

:lol:

Hink wrote:
hibidy wrote:Anticipation...........anticipay yay shun, it's making me wait........
I hear yah....24-28 more hours for me (but in my case it's not a guitar). Im pacing around the appartment, clock watching and generally driving the girls round the bend, Its like this everytime
Fixed :hihi:

haha!

still....... :bang: not........... :bang: here! :bang:

I thought for sure it would show up if I did some yardwork :evil:

STILL! :x

Honestly :tantrum:

Of COURSE they shipped it with the wrong bar :dog:

Luckily, I have the right one. Guitar is in great shape it seems but I think they strung it with 10's instead of 9's which means I've gotta do a string change :roll: (even though it was obviously restrung. )

It's blue! :o

Has a tad of transparency in the finish. It's really really in good condition for something off a shelf. I can't find anything wrong with it other than I have to take the trem out when I change the strings and give the knife edges some love.

I didn't know you had a pool

meanwhile I sit and wait, the construction pita's decided now to block off our door on the side of the building ups comes to now :roll: and I have to go get Denise at work...my neighbor is watching for ups for me though.

The guitar looks nice hibidy, but how long is that whammy bar?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Standard, yeah, that photo does give a bit of an optical illusion.

This gem is every kind of win, the best looking guitar I've seen in many a long year :D :tu:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERY-RARE-Fen ... _839wt_934
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

it's got a stop bar, that's like buying a harley and replacing the motor with a Briggs and Stratton 4 horse :P

Seriously, it is a nice looking guitar, are you bidding on it?

edit: oh wait, wait, wait...I got another...that's like replacing the tubes in a Marshall with mosfets :hihi:

I'd love to own it Hink, it appears to be my perfect guitar, but sadly I won't be buying it.
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”