Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote:Image
I'll take two!

She's a ton hotter than the over-the-top models they use today!

Oh wow, I wonder how that sounds in the new NEW jimi hendrix amplitube model?

:hihi:

BTW, the local Guitar Center here in Colorado Springs had/has one of those amp in case Silvertones right now, in o.k. condition.

rockstar_not wrote:BTW, the local Guitar Center here in Colorado Springs had/has one of those amp in case Silvertones right now, in o.k. condition.
wow...I hope she could breath....oh wait you meant the guitar :dog: :hihi:

edit: the girl in the pic is old enough to be my mother, if she were 22 in the picture she would be the same age as my mother (who happen to be born on the same day and year as Marilyn Monroe) :scared:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I just ordered my for my daughter her first bass, nothing special an ibby beginner bass...PJ pups :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:
rockstar_not wrote:BTW, the local Guitar Center here in Colorado Springs had/has one of those amp in case Silvertones right now, in o.k. condition.

edit: the girl in the pic is old enough to be my mother, if she were 22 in the picture she would be the same age as my mother (who happen to be born on the same day and year as Marilyn Monroe) :scared:
John, the girl in the picture is Nancy Sinatra... try googling "Nancy Sinatra Silvertone ad" ;)

I believe wiki said she is 73.

Hink wrote:I just ordered my for my daughter her first bass, nothing special an ibby beginner bass...PJ pups :shrug:
Musical family is........musical :)

debra1rlo wrote:John, the girl in the picture is Nancy Sinatra... try googling "Nancy Sinatra Silvertone ad" ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xl0Qry-hA

debra1rlo wrote:
Hink wrote:

John, the girl in the picture is Nancy Sinatra... try googling "Nancy Sinatra Silvertone ad" ;)

I should have known that but I'm terrible with faces, it happens all the time :oops:

Just placed an order on this one.

Looks nice! Which tele?

hibidy wrote:Looks nice! Which tele?
He didn't order the guitar...

Just the photo :wink:
No auto tune...

Fender Select Violin Burst.

digitalboytn wrote:
He didn't order the guitar...

Just the photo :wink:
haha! Nice looking guitar

Smedberg wrote:
Fender Select Violin Burst.
definitely looks sweet, cant wait to hear it...:)

my daughter's new bass (ibby) arrived so I left it on her bed

I'll take better pics later, I'm surprised it has a battery box and a blend knob. I cant plug it in yet because my studio is half apart right now due to maintenance from my apartment complex needing to get into my corner. It was suppose be today but the jerks put it off until tomorrow :?

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”