Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

im a terrible guitar player, so i dont warrant a nice guitar, i do however like to fiddle around.

i picked this up today at a pawn shop:

ImageImageImage

I expect you to have "walk" down by the end of next weekend young man! :hihi:

Looks setup necessary though.

I still want that Schecter "black ops" bad. But spending finances have turned from "yes" to my wallet saying "f**k you bitch! Get over it!"

In some ways, I wish I'd have bought the used one.......but I know my ship will come in!

incubus wrote:I expect you to have "walk" down by the end of next weekend young man! :hihi:

Looks setup necessary though.
hehe...i might remember a little of that one.

and yeah...needs a little more than a setup. seems the fret board is starting to separate from the neck a bit..theres no cracks...its just lifting away a tiny amount...so i should probably glue that sucker down before it gets outa hand.

still...i dont wanna treat it too nice.
ImageImageImage

Brought this home yesterday and loving it!!!

Telecaster Elite...

Peace...
bluzkat

bluzkat wrote:Brought this home yesterday and loving it!!!

Telecaster Elite...
super sweet. Congratulations! Tele is still on my list.

The 335 I just bought finished off my Gibson dream guitars ...

Have to work on the Fenders now. Strats are done .. Tele is next.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

wow, luvin all the guitar pics; while my finances have (temporarily?) crashed, my gas consists of looking.

Telecaster Elite...

The latest Fender "N" pickups are leagues ahead of the previous ones. Oddly they remind me of Duncan Stacks
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Telecaster Elite...

Those are tasty! I have a strat version (from a few years back) that has that cutaway on the heel and all.

yeah that tele is tight, man

No win lottery, no guitar be bought :x

Edit.....nope. Too dicey. Didn't really seem too enthusiastic and since I'm basically one big knot of pain (though I did play today) I have to have my head on right.

The right opportunity will come if/when things get better.
Last edited by incubus on Tue May 10, 2016 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

good luck. Buying used online is such a pita.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

i have the next six lined up...
six.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SJ_Digriz wrote:good luck. Buying used online is such a pita.
Actually I've had better luck buying used online then new. My CIC Telecaster Modern Player Plus I bought used. It was amazing right out of the box. The action was set up perfect, almost no buckle wash. On the other hand my MIM Blacktop Modern Player Telecaster I bought new from a dealer and it was crap. Intonation was way off, sharp frets that cut right into you. Needed a neck adjustment and the paint was chipped. The paint chip was expressed by the seller as it was a B-Stock. No more Music123 for me.

My Parker P44 was also a great deal. Flawless in every respect. Used on Ebay.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”