M-Audio Venom Analog Modeling Synthesizer

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote:
vurt wrote:hink? synth? :ud:

:hihi:
I have soft synths, I have been sitting here playing with caustic on my kindle and started thinking I need a hardware synth to make noise with and scare the guinea pig :shrug:
guinea pigs like electronica. its peruvian pan pipe music they dont like.

justin3am wrote:
Hink wrote:I just scored one for 279.00(usd) new in the box :tu: (that's what I paid for my now broken edirol pcr 50 controller)
Congrats Hink! Have fun!
I always do :tu:

But now I'm worried, it seems all the bad peeps on KvR like this...now I'm one of you (or more one of you as it were)...have I gone to the dark side? :scared:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote:
Hink wrote:

I have soft synths, I have been sitting here playing with caustic on my kindle and started thinking I need a hardware synth to make noise with and scare the guinea pig :shrug:
:phew:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

yeah, now you get invited to "those" meetings...

:hyper:...can I try the stripper pole too?

vurt wrote:
Hink wrote:

Yeah, don't let this happen to you...

justin3am wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:I got mine for $199 at xmas :P :hihi:
I got a great deal too. Mine only cost me my dignity. :hihi:
Wait... :cry:
I got mine in a box of Crackerjacks!

Hink wrote:I just realized that, kicking myself now...I always go to amazon first but I figured it was out of production so I went to ebay, otoh amazon does not do bill me later :shrug:
ah i see, well, that price for the bill me later deal is fantastic.
i know you will have fun with this. and, unlike vurt, i seem to remember you had a synth based song or 2 up at the old myspace back in the day. :)

im startled!

debra1rlo wrote:
Hink wrote:I just realized that, kicking myself now...I always go to amazon first but I figured it was out of production so I went to ebay, otoh amazon does not do bill me later :shrug:
i know you will have fun with this. and, unlike vurt, i seem to remember you had a synth based song or 2 up at the old myspace back in the day. :)
to be fair theres a lot i forget.

and im sure hell have fun too! :)

Hink wrote:
justin3am wrote:
Hink wrote:I just scored one for 279.00(usd) new in the box :tu: (that's what I paid for my now broken edirol pcr 50 controller)
Congrats Hink! Have fun!
I always do :tu:

But now I'm worried, it seems all the bad peeps on KvR like this...now I'm one of you (or more one of you as it were)...have I gone to the dark side? :scared:
[zombie chants] one of us... one of us... [/zombie] :borg:

debra1rlo wrote:
still do but it's on soundcloud, really all my songs have synths in them :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/hink/aint-got-much-to-say

https://soundcloud.com/hink/azimuth

and this ancient song is guitar, roland xp-10 and an alesis drum machine

https://soundcloud.com/hink/sleeping-giant

(not all my songs :oops: )

I got mine in a box of cereal!

PatchAdamz wrote:I got mine in a box of cereal!

I hate to say this, but when I was in my oughts (under ten years old) I loved Archie...I think they were a dime apiece :oops:

Hehehe, welcome to the Evil Club Venom! (where some of us make nice patches and some of us make editors for reasonable prices, and some of us just try to contribute with converting patches or just generally helping people out with their questions)

:D
"I am a meat popsicle"
Soundcloud Vondragonnoggin
Soundclick Wormhelmet

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”