DSI Mopho VSTi editor (Windows)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic

Do you find the Mopho Editor useful?

Yes, it's revolutionary!! Burn the bra!
33%
Yes, fairly ok..
15%
No, i've seen better
9%
No, lame piece of sh**, doesn't work at all
18%
I want a version for Mac!
24%

Total votes: 33

RELATED
PRODUCTS

kjacks73 wrote:yeah this is the latest mopho ed.... could be my old version of Live. But I did not have this problem before. I'll try and update my version of Live and see if that does the trick.

btw... talk about a quick response!
I'll hover over here while working on something related. Doing final testing on the Universal Sysex Manager thing. Should be ready for v1.0 soon.

Btw. the Gui problem could be related to the new version of the framework library i'm using. Used SynthMaker before, now FlowStone&Ruby. I've noticed some rare oddities myself too. Should be fixable though.
www.mkdr.net

MophoEd - the BEST DSI Mopho Editor VSTi

Is 64bit planned for this?
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

fault was with me trying to get by on my little netbook lol... 10" screen was too small to run it in Live. All good on my thinkpad.

on a side note, i noticed you hadn't plugged your editor on the prophet5.org forum... i took the liberty.

keep up the fine work.

kjacks73 wrote:fault was with me trying to get by on my little netbook lol... 10" screen was too small to run it in Live. All good on my thinkpad.
Works fine on my 10" iPad :wink:

(remote desktop.. if someone wonders)
kjacks73 wrote: on a side note, i noticed you hadn't plugged your editor on the prophet5.org forum... i took the liberty.

keep up the fine work.
www.mkdr.net

how is the tetra ed coming along? I sold my mopho because I want to upgrade. But the thought of tetra without one of your magic editors is not nice.

cheers,
KJ

kjacks73 wrote:how is the tetra ed coming along? I sold my mopho because I want to upgrade. But the thought of tetra without one of your magic editors is not nice.

cheers,
KJ
Hi KJ.
I've actually kinda forgot to update to Tetra myself. Even have the dough to get one, but no time to make the switch. Maybe at the end of August.

"Magic editor" hehe :D
Glad to hear you like it. Can't really think of using the Mopho either without a good editor that lives inside the DAW. Every HW synth should work like this :)
www.mkdr.net

I just bought a Mopho this week and have been using the MKDR editor and it's excellent. Having great fun randomising patches using Cantabile.

Yes, BUT I WANT ONE FOR TETRA!
39%
39% [20]
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

So is there a editor for the tetra then? The free one has so many bugs its a joke!
Massive, Serum. Diva, Repro-1, HIVE, Spire presets, Reason ReFills more! https://NewLoops.com

musikmachine wrote:Is 64bit planned for this?
:?: I'm using the 64 bit version of maschine and the mopho gets a lot of use, this would be great for patch recall and editing. Cheers!
Latest release and Socials: https://linktr.ee/ph.i.ltr3

Would buy a tetra Editor also. A native Ipad editor (with sysex dump support) would be something fantastic to use however, Lemur is very disapointing when it comes to hardware synth control (no large sysex dump support).

mkdr wrote:
Hi KJ.
I've actually kinda forgot to update to Tetra myself. Even have the dough to get one, but no time to make the switch. Maybe at the end of August.

"Magic editor" hehe :D
Glad to hear you like it. Can't really think of using the Mopho either without a good editor that lives inside the DAW. Every HW synth should work like this :)

Great to hear you considering doing this! Great timing as well. Its the ease and flexibility of the Mopho plugin that makes it so wonderful to me. It works exactly the way in which i need it to: ipad > MKDR Mopho > MPC > Mopho. And its obviously super functional... the controls respond nicely and function smoothly. Integration between the hardware and software feels organic to me... why i call it magic. Program manager is sweet. If your venom editor functions the same, then I might consider reacquiring the venom ;-)

I would love a standalone version as well! Anyway I will make some kind of donation for the tetra editor and encourage some others to do the same.

Keep up your fine work!

faun2500 wrote:Yes, BUT I WANT ONE FOR PROPHET 08!
99%
99% [20]
:(

I don't know what that is meant to mean because I didn't write that. If you quote me, quote me!

faun2500 wrote:I know what that is meant to mean because I wrote that. If you quote me, quote me!
:lol:

I got a Prophet 08 and would like an mkdr editor for it, chill out!

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”