Nektar Technology release Panorama P1 and Cubase support

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
So I bought the Panorama 6, and love the feel of it, though I do have a few questions.

1. How do I set up the ability to change patches within other daws such as Studio One, and Pro tools, I'd like to find a way for this. The current GM3 doesn't seem to work in pro tools, and in studio one 2.5, it changes the bank, instead of patches.

2. I'm using the studio one template provided by nektar, how do I load a vsti,for example sylenth,and then change it's parameters via controller, I can't seem to midi learn and control anything in studio one.

Thanks in advance. really love the feel, but I bought it for controlling my vstis..any help is welcome, I've sent a few emails, bu no response yet

Any info about how Nektar Panorama behaves with Cubase 5?

The p6 is exactly what my studio has needed since laying tracks down in cubase sx3. The integration I've observed in cubase 8 has been exciting. I see this keyboard fueling a lot of creativity. Great work.

I'd like to also bump the omnisphere mapping request. It's my most used vsti. Keep the plugin mappings coming! :tu:

Neckro neckro ... neckro!

Glad it's working for ya.

I have the lowly impact 61 and it's good (especially for reason/199)

Sturdy so far, does everything I need.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”