Audio Interfaces

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BertKoor wrote:It's only bad craftsmen that blame their tools...
after watching many identical threads like this from the same OP, I think it would be important to re-frame this statement.

Want to spend your money? Perhaps look into classes in music and sound design at a local college. Right now, you're just buying shit thinking it's going to improve you. It won't. The only one who can improve you is you.

debra1rlo wrote:
BertKoor wrote:It's only bad craftsmen that blame their tools...
after watching many identical threads like this from the same OP, I think it would be important to re-frame this statement.

Want to spend your money? Perhaps look into classes in music and sound design at a local college. Right now, you're just buying shit thinking it's going to improve you. It won't. The only one who can improve you is you.
Totally agree, I tought OP had recording or low latency needs, maybe strugling with driver stability.

If you are all ITB an expensive audio interafce doesn't give you much more.
dedication to flying

What wrong with your current setup? If you can't pinpoint it, then you won't be able to fix it. I know, I was in the same hole.. I wanted to buy new and great gear...

Get a good Home Studio/Mixing book, and you can start identifying holes in your sound.

royaldeadman wrote:I'm not sure about audio interfaces and all they can do but I know I have an M-box pro right now and want to upgrade for better sound quality and etc.

I'm looking at getting an audio interface that will murder the industry and be all that I will ever need.

I was looking at getting an RME uSB UFX 800 interface! Anythoughts on that?

Let me know suggestions and what not.
What "murdered the industry" is the fact that for $25 I can find you a digital converter that has a noise floor and resolution far beyond the threshold of human perception and headroom beyond that of the most expensive gear of the last generation.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”