new from Waldorf

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fmr wrote:A Pulse 2 with a keyboard and bigger editing panel?
If you talk about that picture i am quite sure it does not show a Pulse 2 as the Pulse 2 got 4 filter modes (2 different LPF modes). The design at that picture (both the knobs and the switch) is close to the Rocket.

Thereoretically as they mentioned they will show more than one new product it would of course be possible that they show a Pulse 2 keyboard besides that product in the picture but that's just speculation.

In fact the Pulse 2 desktop is "new" too as it was released not too long ago.

Ingo
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

EvilDragon wrote:It seems to me it's sort of Rocket+. Same switches, same LP/BP/HP switch and Fast/Slow envelope switch on that picture.
Poly Rocket? 8)

I know exactly what it is but I can't say because of NWA

tehlord wrote:I know exactly what it is but I can't say because of NWA
Why are NWA stopping you?

:lol:

Consider the spelling 'error' deliberate.

I just cannot take this thread seriously :p

Pass. Until Waldorf unfucks themselves in the US (or gets a new distributor, maybe they're to blame), I want nothing to do with their products anymore.
Meh.

Why does every Waldorf thread always bring out the haters?

Rhetorical question, please don't answer "because this is KVR"...,

tehlord wrote:Consider the spelling 'error' deliberate.

I just cannot take this thread seriously :p
damn I thought this was serious , like every other product teaser thread :bang:

Aural Chaos wrote:Why does every Waldorf thread always bring out the haters?

Answering anyway :p I love my Pulse 2's sound. I even like Waldorf in general, but I've been a bit screwed of sorts on two separate products recently, so I will hate the f**k away :)

I left the issue(s) intentionally vague as it's not really my intention to slander/flame them, but until they "figure it out" I'm not touching another Waldorf synth.
Meh.

What haters?

I love Waldorf stuff, but they have a habit of announcing stuff that just doesn't happen.

Still waiting for my new Blofeld to turn up too.........

tehlord wrote:

What haters?

I love Waldorf stuff, but they have a habit of announcing stuff that just doesn't happen.

Still waiting for my new Blofeld to turn up too.........
They also have a habit of bringing out new stuff but ignoring problems with their old stuff. Still waiting for 64 bit updates to Largo and their other plugins.

I must say that I've become more and more interested in the stuff Waldorf makes. Never been a huge fan of them to be honest - and maybe that yellow MicroQ was to blame for that :) They have changed their attitude quite a bit since the days of the Q+ and AFB16! Cool stuff and all but about as rare as the old The Wave.

I was damn close buying a Pulse 2 but ended up buying an old Akai instead :dog: :hihi:

/C
CLUB VICE for ARTURIA PIGMENTS
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

I've owned Arturia stuff so anything will be an improvement.

i think it is the missing CUOFF KNOB Hardware for Waldorf Pulse 2

NAVE for PC?
Owner of the FB site of Audioterm

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”