---

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Streichfett? Sounds in german really unusual :D

Seems like they're starting to milk the Rocket format - low price, very specialized sound/features.

This sounds to me like it might be a paraphonic string machine synth or something like that. German "streicher" = "strings".

Streichfett means in german roughly something like fat fat butter. But directly translated it means "fat spread" so maybe a supersaw module or chorus fx for widen and fattening sounds?

They're definitely milking something because it's an anagram of Fetchers Tit

tehlord wrote:They're definitely milking something because it's an anagram of Fetchers Tit
Hahahaha! :D

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chapelle wrote:
Cyforce wrote:Streichfett means in german roughly something like fat fat butter. But directly translated it means "fat spread" so maybe a supersaw module or chorus fx for widen and fattening sounds?
In the ad it says it is a new "Klangerzeuger", so I don't think it is a chorus fx. But maybe the name is derived from the German word "Streicher", so maybe a string synthesizer?
An 'ensemble' effect, perhaps? ensemble pertains to chorus effects and strings.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

---

Paraphonic divide down oscs?

Chapelle wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:
Chapelle wrote:In the ad it says it is a new "Klangerzeuger", so I don't think it is a chorus fx. But maybe the name is derived from the German word "Streicher", so maybe a string synthesizer?
An 'ensemble' effect, perhaps? ensemble pertains to chorus effects and strings.
Well, "Klangerzeuger" means, loosely translated, "tone generator", so it must be an instrument, not an effect.
string synth then? paraphonic stylee?
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

As of the German "Streichfett" there are some possible associations for it:
e.g. this one esp. related to musical instrument: "Streich" derived from Streicher = strings and fett = fat; so it could be interpreted as "Fat Strings"

---

SunWind wrote:As of the German "Streichfett" there are some possible associations for it:
e.g. this one esp. related to musical instrument: "Streich" derived from Streicher = strings and fett = fat; so it could be interpreted as "Fat Strings"
This!

Fat strings!

"Streichfett combines the best of the now extinct species of String Synthesizers of the 70s and early 80s.

Its dual sound engine features a fully polyphonic strings section and a monophonic solo section, which is essential for recreating how adult movies sounded thirty years ago. The Ensemble Effect handles lubrication of the String Section...."

Last edited by barryfell on Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”