The Guitar Show (Show yours)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stunning.

My two main axes.

Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

All this guitar showing comes across a bit like dick swinging hehe :hihi:

I only have a cheap-ass electric guitar that I can't even play properly :oops: But I love to fiddle around with it from time to time (similar to my dick :lol: )
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

cryophonik wrote:My two main axes.
Very cool, my brother has almost that exact same bass. G&L's ex-master builder, John Toner, is now our in-house guitar tech.

Uncle E wrote:G&L's ex-master builder, John Toner, is now our in-house guitar tech.
Nice! G&L makes great basses. I've had this one since the mid-90s and it is a dream to play. If/when I ever decide to start gigging again, I'll probably pick up an L-2500 (5-string version) as well.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Nielzie wrote:All this guitar showing comes across a bit like dick swinging hehe :hihi:

I only have a cheap-ass electric guitar that I can't even play properly :oops: But I love to fiddle around with it from time to time (similar to my dick :lol: )
No one is stopping you from posting your own, If you enjoy what you have then.. good for you. If you are considering purchasing another guitar we do have a thread dedicated to that.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

cryophonik wrote:Nice! G&L makes great basses. I've had this one since the mid-90s and it is a dream to play. If/when I ever decide to start gigging again, I'll probably pick up an L-2500 (5-string version) as well.
My brother's is an L-1000 that was converted into an L-2000. We also have a 1991 (Leo era) Climax bass that used to belong to Rage Against the Machine.

Our Tone Bakery Creme Brûlée pedal just got a nice write up on Guitar World's site:

http://www.guitarworld.com/gear-review- ... rive-pedal

Uncle E wrote:Our Tone Bakery Creme Brûlée pedal just got a nice write up on Guitar World's site:

http://www.guitarworld.com/gear-review- ... rive-pedal
I could see myself giving that a shot down the road (daughter's prom set me back a bit) but Eric I gotta ask...did yah really forget to label the inputs and outputs? :P
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote:I could see myself giving that a shot down the road (daughter's prom set me back a bit) but Eric I gotta ask...did yah really forget to label the inputs and outputs? :P
It's hilarious, this is now the thing every customer is mentioning. We're almost sold out of the first 200, I'll get them labeled on the next batch. ;)

tapper mike wrote:
Nielzie wrote:All this guitar showing comes across a bit like dick swinging hehe :hihi:

No one is stopping you from posting your own, If you enjoy what you have then.. good for you. If you are considering purchasing another guitar we do have a thread dedicated to that.
Yeah, and half of it is shit I bought and already sold :hihi:

I love looking at geetars and can't even hardly play one. Old geeters, new geetars, spensive geetars or crap geetars. But please don't post no pecker pitchers. Wife might find out I was fibbing when I tole her they are all that tiny! :)

hibidy wrote:
tapper mike wrote:

Yeah, and half of it is shit I bought and already sold :hihi:

Egad please don't even get into a "Guitars I used to own" I don't think I can remember them all.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

I hit Sweetwaters GearFest last weekend and picked up a couple of fantastic guitars. Got two in the mail today. This ES-175 . I've been trying to get that Steve Howe tone for years ... this did it with no effort. Just plug it in on a clean channel and booooooom goes the dynamite.

And this PRS private stock Custom 22 with Brazilian rosewood neck & fretboard. Extreme playability, great tone ranges.
If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote:I hit Sweetwaters GearFest last weekend and picked up a couple of fantastic guitars. Got two in the mail today. This ES-175 . I've been trying to get that Steve Howe tone for years ... this did it with no effort. Just plug it in on a clean channel and booooooom goes the dynamite.

And this PRS private stock Custom 22 with Brazilian rosewood neck & fretboard. Extreme playability, great tone ranges.

Way way rockingly cool.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”