Any one using DAT machines?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

haha you inserted a marker.
'erase marker'? mmm, you think...like f***, i already don't
know what i'm doing, i'll probably blank the whole tape,
kill the list of contents or something.

i'm glad i've never used that cleaning tape in my tapes box..
i would have ground that thing into oblivion. thanks for the tip!

tape story: i used to record the pirate stations on sunday afternoons
whenever i thought to onto cassette. when i checked them out on
my trusty old denon tape deck some time later, they all sounded wobbly,
i didn't think to check the tape deck. chucked them all out, when realised
my mistake later, those tapes were long gone :cry:
it was all JTWiley and co 'live in the studio' and rivals across town, and
junglist/d+b sunday sessions.
'jam it in and rip the knob off' (this, when i had next to me a drum percussion
module with several snapped-off pots... mmm. is that common oldschool
studio practice? :) )

f**k, is it really as easy as this.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ah go on
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

how to delete messages.

anyone care to tell me.

This seems a bit crude.
Last edited by codec_spurt on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

This is the only way I have found for deleting messages.

Is there an easier way?

I'll just go with this to start with.

There we go.

That took some major effort on my part.

What a c**t I am.

I really had to give it some to do that.

I wrecked a lot there.

There was a lot of specific information on this thread. The kind of stuff that wont' come again.

I was a right spiteful bitch. I just wanted to see if it could be done. And it could.

Sorry bout that.

yeah don't really get why you deleted everything.

The first post is still the most important one however. So luckily that codec_spurt didn't edit that.

Else, he was mainly rambling what was working and what not.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:The first post is still the most important one however. So luckily that codec_spurt didn't edit that.

Else, he was mainly rambling what was working and what not.
Erm...yeah. This was kind of like an on-line equivalent of catching him walking around the house in the middle of the night, wearing his bath robe and mumbling to himself. Not really something everyone needs to see. :scared:

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

As long as it's not mine, and he has pants on, I don't care.

I just couldn't follow along. Was worse then watching Sherlock Holmes actually. :shrug:
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Compyfox wrote:As long as it's not mine, and he has pants on, I don't care.

I just couldn't follow along. Was worse then watching Sherlock Holmes actually. :shrug:
This is an on-line forum. At any given time, more than 78% of us don't have our pants on. :neutral:

Let that roll around in yer brains fer a while....

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Pantsless is how I internets. I even have an online gaming guild named Pantsless Platoon for first person shooters, true story! :hihi:

PsYcHo SaMuRai wrote:Pantsless is how I internets. I even have an online gaming guild named Pantsless Platoon for first person shooters, true story! :hihi:
I think I speak for everyone here when I (respectfully) ask you to keep your "first-person shooter" in your pants, thankyouverymuch. :scared:

Steve

planetearth wrote:
PsYcHo SaMuRai wrote:Pantsless is how I internets. I even have an online gaming guild named Pantsless Platoon for first person shooters, true story! :hihi:
I think I speak for everyone here when I (respectfully) ask you to keep your "first-person shooter" in your pants, thankyouverymuch. :scared:

Steve
How dare you! :x
That is extremely inappropriate.

I approve. :clap:

PsYcHo SaMuRai wrote:
planetearth wrote:

Steve
How dare you! :x
That is extremely inappropriate.

I approve. :clap:
And thank you for the excellent set-up! :clap:

Steve

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”