Question for Quneo users

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm thinking about buying one of these to use primarily as a portable controller for Battery 4, Nerve, etc. I'm wondering if it's possible to program the sliders, wheels, etc. to change on a per-pad basis, or are they only global? For example, say I'm using Battery 4 and I have my cells set up in a 4x4 configuration to match Quneo - I'd like to have it configured such that if I hit the lower left drum pad, the four vertical sliders could be assigned to the volume, pan, tune, and compression amount for the corresponding cell in Battery 4. Then, if I hit another drum pad, have the same four vertical sliders assigned to the volume, pan, tune, and compression amount for that corresponding cell in Battery 4. Or, are the various Quneo pads, sliders, etc global and all independent of one another?

I've checked the manual, but didn't see it mentioned and I'm assuming that it can't be used the way I'm asking about, but it sure would be cool if it could. I'll probably buy one either way, so other thoughts on the Quneo are welcome.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”