Roland JV 880 Patches ?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Even found the manual, it´s pretty good for a software manual. The link is in the one before last paragraph(french & german as well). I didn´t want to put the pdf link here since the manual might have copyright on it and I do not want to be banned from this forum after one day..

http://synth.stromeko.net/Downloads.html (http://synth.stromeko.net/Downloads.html)

themusicproducerblog wrote:Here are some banks and Patches for the JV880, JV80 and the JV90. I still didn't find any good Editor for the JV880. I also wonder if it's possible to load JV1080 Patches into JV880. SOme people say it's possible with a workaround some say it doesn't.
I forgot all about this thread. Thanks for the banks.......... :D
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

psovelas wrote:There´s torrent for it ("emagic sounddiver"), and I´m sure it can be found here and there through FTP. I got the manual, which by the way is also VERY good and helped me out greatly in the beginning, through some link through googling. But since the Windows version is freeware now I suppose it could be mailed around if the moderators don´t mind?
Ummmm "torrent" ? :scared: Are you sure it's really freeware and not a crack ? :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Definitely not a crack, you have to re-authorize it every 30 days: you only need to run setup again, no uninstall requiered or anything, takes a minute a month..
As far as I know the Windows version has been discontinued for quite some time now(2002?) and Emagic´s disappeared into Apple vaults. Apparently you need a usb XS-key for a Mac to use it. I don´t know if any rights have expired or not but general consensus is that the Windows version is fair game.

can someone re-upload the control interfaces? please? :)

psovelas wrote:Definitely not a crack, you have to re-authorize it every 30 days: you only need to run setup again, no uninstall requiered or anything, takes a minute a month..
As far as I know the Windows version has been discontinued for quite some time now(2002?) and Emagic´s disappeared into Apple vaults. Apparently you need a usb XS-key for a Mac to use it. I don´t know if any rights have expired or not but general consensus is that the Windows version is fair game.

Hmmmm is there a legitimate place to download it (non torrent) ?

faxinadu wrote:can someone re-upload the control interfaces? please? :)

Yes please !!! :tu:

I've got to get behind my rack and hook up a Midi Out cable from my JV880 so I can get a sysex dump from it then I'll be set up to use the control interface if it's still available. Sorry I lost track of this thread...... :?

Hello guys, I just got hold of a sweet JV-880 today, I tried downloading a panel for it from Ctrlr's website, it's called 'Jay-V-Roland-JV-XP-Family-Editor.bpanelz.'

Would anyone be so kind as to help me set it up ? It does communicate but the only thing that
works is sending Program Changes. I cannot see what else I would have to configure to make real-time editing and bidirectional communication work.

My setup is as follow :

Roland A800-Pro controller into Tascam US-122mkII interface
Tascam to JV-880

I tried Ctrlr standalone and as a VST in Ableton

Thank you in advance.

layzer wrote:here is a new JV-880 editor I made with CTRLR with some graphic enhancements by KVR user - Mini14
check it out :)
download:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/d8gegx
Seems great ! Can you reupload the file please ? :help:

Up !

Maybe someone has the JV-880 CTRLR panel and would agree to send me by PM ?

Thanks... :)

Anyone have the jv880 panel for ctrl that was uploaded that you could upload please?

here's a new one that works well, has support for the expansions and seems to have the complete set of parameters and the author is very helpful and active.
it's an editor only, not a librarian:
https://ctrlr.org/jv-patched-roland-jv- ... ch-editor/

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”