Whats on your hardware wishlist for christmas?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I really want to buy a new midi controller, so I've decided to save up for Ableton Push. Hopefully after that I'll buy a interface and a pair of monitors.
:borg:

Prophet 12 probably :)

Push is great you wont be dissapointed.

I really need adigital piano or weighted 88 controller, but since all 88 keys controller sucks I would get a digital piano, something cheap like yamaha p35.

I also want a midi fighter twister.
dedication to flying

Who the f... thinks Christmas in September?

Harry_HH wrote:Who the f... thinks Christmas in September?
Me because most people plan way way ahead..
:borg:

I saw on the news that most retail outlets plan on putting Christmas well ahead of Thanksgiving this year, (even more so than last year) and some are even planning on putting out the adverts before Halloween!

Hardware considerations for this year are Alesis Vi61 absolutely (although I need to sell my three Emu Xboards first). and maybe even the NI Kontrol board (although this may wait for a year to see how they really turn out with the market).

I've kind of had my eye on a couple of microphones also, although I really haven't been able to justify the price in my mind yet. (Neuman and Rode).

And always on the look out for a drum pad trigger(set) that just gets me.

I'd be happy if Santa brought me about $10K in Eurorack modules, but I think I haven't been good enough :-(

My wish is simple:

- an additional 2D QRD
- tons of cables
- a spare headphone for the rec room
- spare parts for my semi-weighted keyboard (need to repair that)
- more corner traps and spot absorber
- oh and... maybe a rack DI

Not much else possible with my budget - and all of it is technically "hardware", no?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

New amplifier (hi-fi)

I'm seriously considering Push as well, but that will be a few more months away, but for Christmas I probably go for some Beyer Dynamics DT880's.

No room to set up all my equipment now as it is.
So, all I want for Christmas is the adult kids to move out!

Kriminal wrote:New amplifier (hi-fi)
Curious, do you already have an idea what kind of amp?

BDeep wrote:
Kriminal wrote:New amplifier (hi-fi)
Curious, do you already have an idea what kind of amp?
Yes, an Arcam.

Harry_HH wrote:Who the f... thinks Christmas in September?
My mother in law wanted me to have my Amazon wishlist Christmas-ready in July.

Anyway, all I have on my list right now is a Danelectro French Toast and a Zoom G1ON (which I might remove again, not sure).

There are a few other things I want, like a Waldorf Rocket and a Jomox T-resonator, but I'm not going to ask anyone else to buy them for me and it looks like my own budget might be tightening soon for various reasons.

Really want a nice analog drum machine

Thinking a Vermona drm 1 or a MFB Tanzbar would fit the bill

Knowing my bank though I'll probably settle on something cheaper

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”