Expert Interview about the 1176! Please help me with my bachelor graduation.

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
Dear community,

If you are an expert on the 1176 and have experience about the sound of it you are the right one for this online interview!

My name is Philip Perez, Im 24 years old and i come from cologne germany. At the moment im working on my bachelor thesis doing a research on the specific sound charackteristiks of the 1176.

Last week i ask 30 studios in germany if they can do this interview for me and only 4 respondet. I need 20. As you can imagine i really need the help of every singel one of you to complete my work. Thats why i expand my range on the english speaking communitys.

So if you have a 1176 or even a replica or UAD Plugin of it and have a feeling and experince about the sound of it please take part of this short interview!

The interview is about 15 Questions and doesnt take more then 10 minutes. At the end is a small listening experiment that also should not take more time then 5 minutes.

Just click on the link to help me with my graduation:

https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/LJ5PCZZ (https://de.surveymonkey.com/r/LJ5PCZZ)

If there are any questions please send me a mail, because i try to post in many communities and can not check all of them every day: philippereztrade@gmail.com (mailto:philippereztrade@gmail.com)

Thank you very much for your time,

Philip Perez

Dear community,

If you are an expert on the 1176 and have experience about the sound of it you are the right one for this online interview!

My name is Philip Perez, Im 24 years old and i come from cologne germany. At the moment im working on my bachelor thesis doing a research on the specific sound charackteristiks of the 1176.

Last week i ask 30 studios in germany if they can do this interview for me and only 4 respondet. I need 20. As you can imagine i really need the help of every singel one of you to complete my work. Thats why i expand my range on the english speaking communitys.

So if you have a 1176 or even a replica or UAD Plugin of it and have a feeling and experince about the sound of it please take part of this short interview!

The interview is about 15 Questions and doesnt take more then 10 minutes. At the end is a small listening experiment that also should not take more time then 5 minutes.

Please send me a mail and i send u the link with the online interview:

philippereztrade(at)gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time,

Philip Perez

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”