WIN A N.I. KOMPLETE KONTROL S25 (and they're also giving away Whoosh Machine Kontakt Instrument)

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi

http://contests.kompletekontrol.sonicfa ... ?kid=5XMQF

Sonic Faction are running a competition to win a N.I. Komplete Kontrol S25. You could also download their Whoosh Machine for Kontakt free of charge while your there.

Good luck

Or you could use my link ...
http://contests.kompletekontrol.sonicfa ... ?kid=5XMS3
Sonic Faction wrote:Here's how it works:

You share your links. We track how many friends sign up. Check back on this page to see your progress! Share your link via email, social media, forums, Reddit, etc. Friends that signup increase your chance of winning. Prizes go to whoever referres the most signups by end of contest date.

Starts: Wednesday April 22nd, 2015 12am (PST)
Ends: Friday May 22nd, 2015 12am (PST)

Prizes are awarded to participants with the highest amount of qualified referalls. All prizes are presented by your friends at Sonic Faction:

1st PRIZE - 1 Grand Prize winner receives: 1 N.I. Komplete Kontrol S25 Keyboard

2nd PRIZE - 3 winners receive: $200 store credit at SonicFaction.com

3rd PRIZE - 5 winners receive: Guerilla Merch Pack (Hoodie/T-Shirt/USB Drive/Stickers)

:hihi: No...use my link...Well I did point it out first. :)

OK I'm stupid. If I'd realized it was another one of those share your spam link things I would have known I'm not going to win, because I'm not going to play, and I wouldn't have given them my email.

What happened to the rule about affiliate links here? Or did that get abandoned so SoundToys could do their thing?

Ah. Is this post against the forum rules then? Sorry if that's the case. I did read the rules before posting but didn't see anything that suggested this sort've post wasn't allowed.

Cool thanks for letting me know.

*googles website*
:borg:

wltchris101 wrote:Ah. Is this post against the forum rules then? Sorry if that's the case. I did read the rules before posting but didn't see anything that suggested this sort've post wasn't allowed.
It's best to be up-front about these things. That's why I posted the rules of the competition ...

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”