Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
kmonkey
KVRAF
 
3851 posts since 17 Aug, 2004

Postby kmonkey; Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:57 pm Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

TheoM wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:
suthnear wrote:Oh, you have no PCI bus (pays to read the thread properly). Scratch that idea, then. And reading kmonkey's post, I now also remember having had sample rate issues

And the minimax played polyphonically _definitely_ didn't sound like a memorymoog...

Looks like kmonkey's a known troll (found the threads on GS where the mod ended up deleting all his posts) and in all my research I did not find a single post mentioning instability in the Modular software. Maybe you're thinking about "Faxi Nadu's Modular Crash Course?"




man not cool. Now this comes from someone who has had real personal problems over the years with kmonkey, and i can ASSURE you, he is not a troll. He owns a lot of gear and is very passionate about all this stuff and I know he is really into hardware and also dedicated dsp stuff like powercore/scope etc.

Just because a moderator banned him or deleted his posts, whatever, doesn't make him a toll overall.

I know for a fact both main mods hate my guts here and backstab me in threads that have no relevance to me (and threads i haven't even had any posts in LOL), so what, that automatically makes me a troll too? Cause the mods never agree with my point of view?

Anyway i can't find a single thing in kmonkey's posts in this topic that come across as "troll like". It just seems like useful information to me about his personal experience with scope, and is actually on topic to your opening post.


Thanks Theo.

I don't care for that time at GS mod deleted my post (i asked him) because one single user reported me as being rude. Well i was being rude because i said that by my opinion platform is dead since there is no real release and that they only keep announcement after announcement and after announcement.

I had enough of it and called it vapourware.

Then fanboi reported me.

Was i right?

Specifically i told in public that i am under impression that company is milking their users, asking me money for a win 8 driver (which i ordered later btw) for a system which behave worse then my older system (i mean projects literally load 2 to 3 times slower on newer hardware) and that me thinks Scope 6 (and fixes for my issues) will never be released - at least not in the rational time.

Add to that all of my xite problems (before that i had maxed out 3xPCI card system with all plugs they ever released). Yes i spend 4000 EUR on a new system which behaved worse then previous system. Can you imagine spending 4000 EUR on a supposedly highly advanced system which never worked properly at 96khz? And all i got is fire when asked about it and people at forum told me that i should just use 44khz and shut up?

Add to that list of other issues.Some plugs didn't even load. Some did but you had to be careful. And stupid XITE load balancing (before you load device you need to manually yes manually reassign it to some free highly advanced DSP). Something which was automatic in older system with PCI cards.

All i just told you you can freely check and confirm as same problem listed by other users. Too bad there is no xite dedicated forum anymore because there was even more problems reported. I guess even that person leading that forum lost enthusiasm.

Man that wise like literally more then 3 or 4 year ago :lol: Can you believe that!!! Initially when i started to doubt Scope 6 release every single user attacked me and told me - it's being released next month. Look at their website

http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 88&lang=us

It's end of 2015 - still no Scope 6 :wink:

Now it will be 4 years since they told me that :) 4 years.

viewtopic.php?t=339021 - someone at KVR announced as Scope 6 being released in 2012. Just so you can not say i am bragging about this.

So. Thanks zerocrossing for spreading that i am troll - before checking facts :wink:

May i just point something for you - 4 years of false promises...4 years no a single fix and all the same issues. Still see that same version of software i was using...

Yet still i am recommending this setup to anyone who want to adapt to it's issues. Oh i am hater and troll. Sure.
ObsoleteAcc99
Banned

Postby ObsoleteAcc99; Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:03 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

i am with you on that. I know we have our disagreements but one thing we are the same is that we are not afraid to speak up against bad service/products.

I am actually glad you gave all this info, could stop someone from making a big mistake on a VERY expensive product.

Looks like UAD might be adding a synth, they are not closed off to it, cause they did a survey..

If that happens of course it will be awesome and they have awesome plugins..

if someone wants DSP that is ALWAYS supported and has the best customer service and constant OS/compatibility updates, the answer is UAD.

You know even powercore is releasing bug fixes years after product died, so it can run on new OS. And 32 lives wrapper on mac can wrap powercore plugins to use in logic 64.

But still it doesn't make sense cause there was only one unique synth, the powercore 1 and there are tons of alternatives for that. And instead of virus, get virus TI which works like a charm and has plenty polyphony. And v station powercore has a native equivalent bit fir bit that uses such low cpu it is unnoticeable.

I realise the OP was interested in scope due to the synths more than anything, but my advice if the OP wants DSP, is to keep an eye out for UAD synths and to investigate VirusTI desktop.
Mr Arkadin
KVRian
 
1494 posts since 11 Mar, 2003

Postby Mr Arkadin; Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:44 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

Some facts amongst the conjecture:

kmonkey wrote:Specifically i told in public that i am under impression that company is milking their users, asking me money for a win 8 driver (which i ordered later btw) for a system which behave worse then my older system


As has been explained on planet z many times, it's not just a driver, But typically you belong to the want it all for free crowd so you tell people it's just a driver. It's not. So yes I'd count that as trolling, or at the very least misinformation.


kmonkey wrote:Too bad there is no xite dedicated forum anymore because there was even more problems reported. I guess even that person leading that forum lost enthusiasm.


Actually he started a heavy workload and couldn't maintain the forum, and seeing as traffic was low and most users were already on planet z (including him),which already has a dedicated XITE section, decided not to renew the domain.
Mr Arkadin
KVRian
 
1494 posts since 11 Mar, 2003

Postby Mr Arkadin; Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:53 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

TheoM wrote:I am actually glad you gave all this info, could stop someone from making a big mistake on a VERY expensive product.


One person's experience does not represent the platform. On the flip side I have no show-stopping issues and have a great experience. But it's the same product, what can possibly be going on here? Maybe I'll just be accused of being a fanboy.

TheoM wrote:Looks like UAD might be adding a synth, they are not closed off to it, cause they did a survey..


Wow, a whole one synth. That really wouldn't do what zerocrossing wants.

TheoM wrote:I realise the OP was interested in scope due to the synths more than anything, but my advice if the OP wants DSP, is to keep an eye out for UAD synths and to investigate VirusTI desktop.


He's already bought it an XITE-1.
Last edited by Mr Arkadin on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ObsoleteAcc99
Banned

Postby ObsoleteAcc99; Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:59 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

Mr Arkadin wrote:
TheoM wrote:I am actually glad you gave all this info, could stop someone from making a big mistake on a VERY expensive product.


One person's experience does not represent the platform. On the flip side I have no show-stopping issues and have a great experience. But it's the same product, what can possibly be going on here? Maybe I'll just be accused of being a fanboy.

TheoM wrote:Looks like UAD might be adding a synth, they are not closed off to it, cause they did a survey..


Wow, a whole one synth. That really would do what zerocrossing wants.

TheoM wrote:I realise the OP was interested in scope due to the synths more than anything, but my advice if the OP wants DSP, is to keep an eye out for UAD synths and to investigate VirusTI desktop.


He's already bought it an XITE-1.


who says it will only be one?

and whatever synth uad releases will be better than anything on scope.. i am calling it now and sticking to that.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:47 pm Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

kmonkey wrote:
TheoM wrote:
zerocrossing wrote:
suthnear wrote:Oh, you have no PCI bus (pays to read the thread properly). Scratch that idea, then. And reading kmonkey's post, I now also remember having had sample rate issues

And the minimax played polyphonically _definitely_ didn't sound like a memorymoog...

Looks like kmonkey's a known troll (found the threads on GS where the mod ended up deleting all his posts) and in all my research I did not find a single post mentioning instability in the Modular software. Maybe you're thinking about "Faxi Nadu's Modular Crash Course?"




man not cool. Now this comes from someone who has had real personal problems over the years with kmonkey, and i can ASSURE you, he is not a troll. He owns a lot of gear and is very passionate about all this stuff and I know he is really into hardware and also dedicated dsp stuff like powercore/scope etc.

Just because a moderator banned him or deleted his posts, whatever, doesn't make him a toll overall.

I know for a fact both main mods hate my guts here and backstab me in threads that have no relevance to me (and threads i haven't even had any posts in LOL), so what, that automatically makes me a troll too? Cause the mods never agree with my point of view?

Anyway i can't find a single thing in kmonkey's posts in this topic that come across as "troll like". It just seems like useful information to me about his personal experience with scope, and is actually on topic to your opening post.


Thanks Theo.

I don't care for that time at GS mod deleted my post (i asked him) because one single user reported me as being rude. Well i was being rude because i said that by my opinion platform is dead since there is no real release and that they only keep announcement after announcement and after announcement.

I had enough of it and called it vapourware.

Then fanboi reported me.

Was i right?

Specifically i told in public that i am under impression that company is milking their users, asking me money for a win 8 driver (which i ordered later btw) for a system which behave worse then my older system (i mean projects literally load 2 to 3 times slower on newer hardware) and that me thinks Scope 6 (and fixes for my issues) will never be released - at least not in the rational time.

Add to that all of my xite problems (before that i had maxed out 3xPCI card system with all plugs they ever released). Yes i spend 4000 EUR on a new system which behaved worse then previous system. Can you imagine spending 4000 EUR on a supposedly highly advanced system which never worked properly at 96khz? And all i got is fire when asked about it and people at forum told me that i should just use 44khz and shut up?

Add to that list of other issues.Some plugs didn't even load. Some did but you had to be careful. And stupid XITE load balancing (before you load device you need to manually yes manually reassign it to some free highly advanced DSP). Something which was automatic in older system with PCI cards.

All i just told you you can freely check and confirm as same problem listed by other users. Too bad there is no xite dedicated forum anymore because there was even more problems reported. I guess even that person leading that forum lost enthusiasm.

Man that wise like literally more then 3 or 4 year ago :lol: Can you believe that!!! Initially when i started to doubt Scope 6 release every single user attacked me and told me - it's being released next month. Look at their website

http://sonic-core.net/joomla.soniccore/ ... 88&lang=us

It's end of 2015 - still no Scope 6 :wink:

Now it will be 4 years since they told me that :) 4 years.

viewtopic.php?t=339021 - someone at KVR announced as Scope 6 being released in 2012. Just so you can not say i am bragging about this.

So. Thanks zerocrossing for spreading that i am troll - before checking facts :wink:

May i just point something for you - 4 years of false promises...4 years no a single fix and all the same issues. Still see that same version of software i was using...

Yet still i am recommending this setup to anyone who want to adapt to it's issues. Oh i am hater and troll. Sure.


Kmonkey you're full of it. You constantly troll SCOPE threads and was busted doing this at Gearslutz that's why the moderator deleted your posts. After the deletion you PM'd me and stated you'd stay out of SCOPE threads but obviously that was a lie and for you to even be in this thread despite your promise only proves more that you are trolling.

1. Now you claim you owned a XITE-1 when before you claimed you didn't buy one due to cost and financial problems. Even at the beginning of this thread you stated something that contradicts your new claim to owning XITE-1 wich i'll speak on further below. I don't believe you ever owned one just bought used pci cards from someone else. Never bought new hardware from SonicCore but come on forums with constant complaints. No real financial support for the company so they can develop the platform like you want only constant hatefull complaints cause you have a negative agenda against expensive dsp platforms. Here's the GS thread link where you were trolling and you stated you didn't buy a XITE-1 at post number 63 under the name mpod - https://www.gearslutz.com/board/product ... sed-3.html

You jumped into that thread to help someone else who was obviously trolling. In that thread you stated and I quote - " If you are really interested why i left scope it was because i sold my old cards in order to buy bigger xite but back then i had financial crisis and couldn't afford it. in the meantime i recovered from that and some time passed. Within this time a lot of Native developers started to produce some damn fantastic tools " END QUOTE.

To further make my case, at the beginning of this thread you stated in your first post when speaking about when you last owned SCOPE I quote " At that time (it was really more then five years ago)" END QUOTE. Now if you left the SCOPE platform more than 5 years ago how could you have had a XITE-1 when in the above Gearslutz link the date is from April of 2012 and you stated there you did not buy a XITE-1 at that GS thread? Just 3 and a half years ago you stated you did not buy a XITE-1 due to financial crisis and inaffordability but in this thread you stated you owned a XITE-1 more than 5 years ago. Your posts never add up right.

Also you stated financial crisis and that you could not afforf XITE-1 as your reason for leaving the SCOPE platform in that 2012 Gearslutz thread but in this thread you state you abandoned SCOPE mainly because lack of development and weird issues, wich is another contradiction.

It wouldn't even make since for you to ever have owned a XITE-1 after your supposed bad experiences with older pci cards any how since you've always heavily/relentlessly complained and attacked SCOPE. intelligent people don't buy more of gear that keeps them miserable. If SCOPE is the source of all your problems in life (obviously you feel this way or you wouldn't constantly be on the attack) why buy into it again and hang in all its threads complaining? If a company and its product dissatisfies decent people they don't follow the company and its users everywhere trolling them cause good people don't operate like that. I don't believe you ever owned a XITE-1 and you have confirmed this in the past.

2. You stated above you should not have had to pay for Windows 8 drivers but just as before you keep forgetting that SonicCore gave away those drivers for free. You bought v4.5 and SonicCore gave everyone who bought 4.5 a free upgrade to version 5.0 32bit. The only one they charged for was version 5.1 wich was 64bit compatibility. Most people are gratefull when a company gives something away for free but you still try to trash them.

3. I caught you in another lie with regards to Windows drivers/updates for your old pci cards in the above Gearslutz link and when you realized what I was saying and that you were caught saying something that didn't make sense you then backed off. You stated a flat out lie on SonicCore in that past thread cause in several of your post you kept relentlessly stating SonicCore ripped you off and this falsehood was the heart of your argument and I proved it did not add up and was false and instead of apologizing you jump in future threads with similar complaints. Other readers have to read your posts very carefully as well as my responses to fully understand what was going on but you stated SonicCore promised you a fix to the sampler bug then sold you three upgrade to SCOPE for your older pci cards that they claim had the fix but that did not have it thus they ripped you off and this was a lie and I proved it. Your first purchase was version 4.5, guess what? Sonic Core didn't develop 4.5 Creamware did!! 4.5 was not a upgrade from SonicCore and thus they didn't lie to you and state a fix would be in that version and then dishonestly take your money since that version was around BEFORE SonicCore. S|C had just taken over and was only selling the product line Creamware was selling for years. Then you stated they sold you version 5.0 claiming a sampler fix was in it, well guess what? IF YOU BOUGHT VERSION 4.5 THEN VERSON 5 WAS FREE!!! SonicCore did not sell you v5 as a sampler fix version cause they did not sell it to you at all, it was free!!! I would think people would be appreciative when a small struggling company gives something away like that for free. Then you also said SonicCore sold you version 5.1 and said a fix was in it, but guess what? It was common knowledge that 5.1 was solely a x64 bit Windows compatibility upgrade nothing else and S|C stated this clearly and everyone knew, I even went back to PlanetZ and did a search for the 5.1 upgrade thread and you know what? I saw you was in that thread under the name 'maky325' (different forum names but same negative behavior, plus it use to be mpod at PlanetZ as well before you changed it to Maky325) and that thread showed you knew BEFORE you bought 5.1 that it was soley a x64bit compatibility upgrade not afterwards like you claimed at Gearslutz. Sonic Core did not jip you out any money as you had implied. Truthfully Sonic Core hasn't even released their own platform yet just updates to the old Creamware one, SCOPE 6 is meant to be their own.They are not going to waste time re-coding a sampler that is not a main-attraction of this Platform when man-hours are precious and there are far more important things (SCOPE 6, Open-SCOPE, etc). You kept pushing that complaint and none of the 3 upgrade purchases you stated made any sense, I suspect you went back and edited one of your posts but its irrelevant cause enough is still there.


4. You do not have to do manual assignments with XITE-1 everytime you load a device this is a exaggeration or lie on your part.

5. You state that XITE-1 is dead and nothing else is being released for it but dNa released new plugins not that long ago wich is a company Holger convinced to release for SCOPE and I believe worked with. SonicCore is responsible for dNa. SCOPE is slow developing but that is the nature of dsp platforms (have you seen Metric Halo, Soundscape, Kyma, etc development cycles?). Even UAD wich is considered fast developing is still only playing catch-up to SCOPE. UAD only expanded their platform in recent years to do REALtime-dsp-plugin-interface (Apollo), M/S processing, REALtime Mixing and opened up to third-party developers while SCOPE has done these things and more from about 10 years ago for M/S and almost two decades ago for the rest. SCOPE has more plugins than UAD and a wider range since uad has no synths, samplers, vocoders, talk box's, dedicate gate, dynamic eq, etc, etc, etc, etc , etc.

As far as SCOPE 6 and new features and functionality: SCOPE already does more than any other interface on the market. SCOPE already does more than any other hardware sound-module on the market. If SCOPE does more than everything else on the market shouldn't you complain instead about everything else needing new features/functionality since SCOPE is the leader with accomplishments? Since SCOPE is the leader than SonicCore went beyond the average and are at the forefront wich means their job is done, the complaints are suppose to fall on everyone else. How can SCOPE truly be slower than other platforms on the market development-wise when those others are playing catch-up to SCOPE? Did you ever think that maybe the reason UAD Platform and other hardware platforms are slowly catching up to SCOPE and do far less is because it ain't easy to do what SCOPE is doing? 4 years after Apollo's inception and it only just now got MIDI routing to trigger their Eventide harmonizer effect with MIDI notes but even to this day no MIDI mapping of Mixer controls or other Apollo devices for automation so MIDI control is still extremely rudimentary compared to SCOPE. Frank Hund stated SCOPE had more than 100 years of man-hours invested in it years ago, it's a lot more man-hours now!! SCOPE 6 is slow to release because fast development takes money and SonicCore is a small company without a lot of money, but still SCOPE does more than other comparable products. SCOPE is a very sophisticated platform with many components to develop such as SDK for users, plugins of all types, drivers, Modular (see how slow developing the Native Modulars are such as Tassman), sophisticated routing architecture, improved dsp load balancing, new hardware additions, etc. Some of these things are very complex and require a lot of man hours. It's sorta irrelevant anyways cause apart from a few bug fixes SCOPE is a finished product, there isn't any need for any thing new added just wants. Other hardware such as Kyma, Eventide H8000, Kurzweil PCR3K, etc don't get constant new upprades and users buy those products for what they are at that moment without crying about new additions not being constantly added like Native platform. SCOPE is no different than those hardware units and should not be bogusly held to a different standard. SCOPE has been a finished and complete product for a long time just like many other hardware units bought out here, whatever else is added in the future is just bonus. SCOPE like any other hardware unit you simply put buy it for what it is not to constantly get new updates. Many hardware units get no updates at all and people buy them cause they like them, that's it.

to state SonicCore is milking the platform is defamation of character and a true smear campaign when you have no evidence of this. You were stating similar things in the past even tho they had just released SDK 6 to prove otherwise.

I've explained all this before and gave valid reasons to counter many of your complaints but you obviously aren't interested in reasoning, just dsp bashing. The fact that your in this thread argueing and in many others states your intent especially since you stated you would stay away from SCOPE threads in a PM to me after I busted you out to the moderators on Gearslutz.


EDITED
Last edited by sounddesigner on Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 12 times in total.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:15 pm Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

TheoM wrote:i am with you on that. I know we have our disagreements but one thing we are the same is that we are not afraid to speak up against bad service/products.

I am actually glad you gave all this info, could stop someone from making a big mistake on a VERY expensive product.

Looks like UAD might be adding a synth, they are not closed off to it, cause they did a survey..

If that happens of course it will be awesome and they have awesome plugins..

if someone wants DSP that is ALWAYS supported and has the best customer service and constant OS/compatibility updates, the answer is UAD.

You know even powercore is releasing bug fixes years after product died, so it can run on new OS. And 32 lives wrapper on mac can wrap powercore plugins to use in logic 64.

But still it doesn't make sense cause there was only one unique synth, the powercore 1 and there are tons of alternatives for that. And instead of virus, get virus TI which works like a charm and has plenty polyphony. And v station powercore has a native equivalent bit fir bit that uses such low cpu it is unnoticeable.

I realise the OP was interested in scope due to the synths more than anything, but my advice if the OP wants DSP, is to keep an eye out for UAD synths and to investigate VirusTI desktop.


Theom sometims you don't know a person like you think. People have many sides to them. When you know alot about SCOPE and Kmonkey's history you'll know that what he says does'nt add up and that he's full of it. In the past i could not start a thread or praise SCOPE or counter another troll post without him hoping in the thread quoting me and trying to paint his doom-and-gloom picture about SCOPE. If someone follows you around quoting you all the time trying to eclipse any good thing you say about a product on public forums that's the sign of a hater's agenda. To hop in every thread about a product you no longer use and derail it with arguements of off topic complaints is agenda when constantly done. Often trolling is masqueraded as just a helpfull opinion, its when you look at the patterns such as the frequency of it and much of what's being stated with a informed mind you are able to identify it as a smear campaign. Kmonkey (also known as mpod and Maky365) has a long history of SCOPE bashing, usually in subtle ways sometimes not so subtle. Be carefull when jumping in and defending someone cause such can cause you to be aiding their negativity. I assure you Kmonkey is not a good person and has a negative agenda.

I have no problem when people give their unfavorable review about gear, that's fine, but some people mask a smear campaign as a unfavorable review and that's just wrong to do. And in SCOPE threads you can count on a small number of people who are career SCOPE bashers to get into SCOPE threads and derail them and paint the worst picture possible, even if it means flat out lieing.

There's a lot of Native developers that are highly praised but I think their products are really weak and the biggest names in VSTI synth design are overrated to me, but I don't derail their threads while CONSTANTLY stating SCOPE synths are better, nor yell dsp is superior to Native and tell my every bad experience with some of their products, that's just not appropriate in my eyes. I give unfavorable reviews as well but it's done differently than a smear campaign.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:48 pm Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

It's all irrelevant now anyways since zerocrossing has bought a XITE-1 and can see for himself what the platform is about, that first-hand experience is more powerfull than any words from any of us. And that first-hand experience is really what it's all about since you can't trust much what is written on forums.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:09 pm Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

kmonkey wrote:

Specifically i told in public that i am under impression that company is milking their users, asking me money for a win 8 driver (which i ordered later btw) for a system which behave worse then my older system (i mean projects literally load 2 to 3 times slower on newer hardware) and that me thinks Scope 6 (and fixes for my issues) will never be released - at least not in the rational time.

Add to that all of my xite problems (before that i had maxed out 3xPCI card system with all plugs they ever released). Yes i spend 4000 EUR on a new system which behaved worse then previous system. Can you imagine spending 4000 EUR on a supposedly highly advanced system


So. Thanks zerocrossing for spreading that i am troll - before checking facts :wink:



OMG, i can't believe I overlooked the above quote from your post. It clearly shows zerocrossing and everyone else you are trolling and I missed it at first. You state in the above quote you were angry cause SonicCore was milking you cause you had to buy the latest Windows 8 drivers for XITE-1 but guess what? YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANY DRIVERS FOR XITE-1 CAUSE ALL THE LATEST DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS COME WITH IT FREE!!! UNLIKE THE OLD PCI CARDS THERE WAS NEVER A OLD 4.5 PLATFORM VERSION FOR XITE-1 CAUSE IT LAUNCHED WITH THE VERSION 5.0 WICH HAD LATEST WINDOWS 32BIT DRIVERS AND UNLIKE THE OLDER PCI CARDS 5.1 X64 BIT COMPATIBILITY WAS FREE FOR XITE-1 USERS WHEN IT WAS DONE!!!

XITE-1 launched with latest Windows 7/8/10 32bit drivers and 64bit was free so you did not buy any drivers for XITE-1 cause both were free.

You're lieing about the 3 times you bought latest Platform upgrades for your old pci cards to fix sampler bug and in the above quote you're lieing about buying drivers for XITE-1 cause there are no drivers for sale for XITE-1, there all free!!!

You lack knowledge about SCOPE that you shouldn't be lacking and thus your lies are extremely obvious now. Kmonkey the above quote from your post does not make sense.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
kmonkey
KVRAF
 
3851 posts since 17 Aug, 2004

Postby kmonkey; Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:22 pm Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

sounddesigner wrote:
kmonkey wrote:

Specifically i told in public that i am under impression that company is milking their users, asking me money for a win 8 driver (which i ordered later btw) for a system which behave worse then my older system (i mean projects literally load 2 to 3 times slower on newer hardware) and that me thinks Scope 6 (and fixes for my issues) will never be released - at least not in the rational time.


So. Thanks zerocrossing for spreading that i am troll - before checking facts :wink:



I can't believe I overlooked the above quote from your post. It clearly shows zerocrossing and everyone else you are trolling and I missed it at first. You state in the above quote you were angry cause SonicCore was milking you cause you had to buy the latest Windows 8 drivers for XITE-1 but guess what? YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUY ANY DRIVERS FOR XITE-1 CAUSE ALL THE LATEST DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS COME WITH IT FREE!!! UNLIKE THE OLD PCI CARDS THERE WAS NEVER A OLD 4.5 PLATFORM VERSION FOR XITE-1 CAUSE IT LAUNCHED WITH THE LATEST WINDOWS 32BIT DRIVERS WITH VERSION 5.0 AND UNLIKE THE OLDER PCI CARDS 5.1 x64 COMPATIBILITY WAS FREE FOR XITE-1 USERS WHEN IT WAS DONE!!!

XITE-1 launched with latest Windows 7/8/10 32bit drivers and 64bit was free so you did not buy any drivers for XITE-1 cause both were free.

You're lieing about the 3 times you bought latest Platform upgrades for your old pci cards to fix sampler bug and in the above quote you're lieing about buying drivers for XITE-1 cause there are no drivers for sale for XITE-1, there all free!!!

You lack knowledge about SCOPE that you shouldn't be lacking and thus your lies are extremely obvious now. Kmonkey the above quote from your post does not make sense.


Dude....i had to buy win 8 driver to make my PCI cards to work at win 8. Then i sold whole system. To buy xite(sorry i wasn't clear about that). I actually never intended to buy xite but i did to solve some problems(translate older projects). So you are splitting hair because i can't recall exact pattern after almost 4 years ago. Haha gimme a break. And calling me a liar. Oh not anymore. Read on i have some specific info exactly for you - there at the end. I had enough of it. You won't shut me up here like you did with your friend at GS.

Out of all gear i ever had SC is only company which did that. When i said exactly this at the forum you all attacked me and told me that they have to live from something.
Ok fair enough.


And i bought xite (yes i bought it). I bought it for 4000 eur give or take. Bought it later - even later after the link you are pointing to. I wanted to translate some of my project to native. And i hoped maybe for Scope 6. So i am that stupid because of that? Later i sold it to user from Denmark over xite forum (really i am not sure anymore what did i sold from where-don't try to play on me with that things).

Thanks for remind me that i forgot to list that Sampler did not worked at my 64bit system (can't recall bug anymore).

Back then - I talked privately with three or four developers for xite platform. One of them is John Bowen himself - and John Bowen himself gave me some NFR keys for Xite platform because i did something for him. edit: Actually i can't recall did he gave me numbers or did he arrange it. I simply can't recall it.But email is from him. And after three of big developers dropped and told me that they don't have any plan to develop further for Xite (as i understand it they had hilarious sales rate at SC shop and lack of SDK support - seem true because Flexor almost dropped it for the same reason) - i saw it as an alarm and luckily sold my xite. Add to that issues...oh lord...

Don't call me liar and tell me that i am exaggerating when i am saying SC want to milk their userbase.

You all had that fancy online "movement" because SC even wanted to charge for Flexor modular modules (most popular modules for SC platform) to work on xite and SC5 but you all cried like childs and Flexor almost dropped platform but later he came back because SC decided to give whole user base Flexor xite / sc5 backward compatibility(because you all cried). Here 17 pages of crying and asking SC not to chargemost popular modules. And there was petition and more dirty info at Flexor website but now it is removed.

http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=25612

So sorry if i am listing super company as one which is milking their userbase. I am not sure what was the name of person which transferred keys PCI to another buyer but was it Holger or Ralph or something..? Can't recall but saying to add some more facts (and someone from you can confirm).

Ok guys i am liar, troll, i am constantly lying.I am terrible person.

Good to know. Please all continue to live, mute me and what not. I simply don't care but you won't harrase me in public anymore.

Message to sounddesigner. Sounddesigner - it's end of 2015. Thanks for harassing me back then in 2012 when i said that something is fishy and that Scope 6 will not be released. Like i said it's end of 2015 - get over your fantasy. it will be 4 years now. 4 Years!!!

Scope 6 is not released. Funny noone is commenting on that :wink:

I had enough of it. Will not tolerate it anymore.

If you continue to spread lies about what i had and what i not had and use this as your own argument to tell other that i am liar - i will PM you and will give you my private details and you can give me your.

One more lie and i will start official lawsuit for psychological abuse. Will ask KVR authorities to list your details for me if you won't want to give them.

I hope you are somewhere in Europe. No problem. And no problem for me to list all emails and evidence for court so we can see what i had and what i did not had (i just did quick email search and found xite keys which John Bowen himself sent me they are in text file and i see some rg and oxe files but can't recall how to open them - as i understand it it's not problem that i am listing these here these where tied to my xite which had unique serial number tied to my private name??. I don't even remember process of registration, did i had to send these to SC with my xite number? Or did i had something to upload...good lord i don't care anymore i had enough of it..)

Software: Zarg Pro-Wave
Activation Key: HR65

Software: Zarg Solaris
Activation Key: BXB


Filters for Pro Wave (mini LP)
Activation Key: B253)

I have about 30 emails from John Bowen and more then 100 from other developers. For obvious reason i am not gonna list them here in public. One more not true information - See you at court. I am dead serious.
Update: i can't believe but i am actually writing email to kvr support to see exact process how can i charge lawsuit...i really had enogh of it..


edit: to other people so they can see that i am not lying about bugs and issues. And absolutely wrong approach to whole problem and new level of blindfolded fanboism.

Here i just did quick run at planetZ forum.

http://forums.scopeusers.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=33953

So basically user is asking about Scope 6 and there you have people telling him about Scope 6 is being released "soon". Mind you post is october 2015 and scope is announced to be released soon at 2012 :)

So there you have it.

GaryB is official support (and from my experience he is bright star of support - very helpful but he does not have choice other then to repeat) but see the problem. October 2015 he confirm that Scope sampler does have bug at 64 bit (sounddesigner is harassing me and telling me that i am lying about bugs and that i don't have any experience) and what is his solution? Downgrade to 32 bit?!?!! There you go! He is even mentioning arpeggiator bug which will be supposedly fixed in Scope 6. (i forgot about arpeggiator bug)

Please do a search you will find numerous things like that. Someone is asking about problem or listing issues and 20 users are telling him that he should just downgrade or not work like that. When i listed my issues at xite forum most of users told me that i should just downgrade to windows XP (or something similar) - hilarious

Thank you.
Last edited by kmonkey on Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ObsoleteAcc99
Banned

Postby ObsoleteAcc99; Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:25 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

sounddesigner wrote:
TheoM wrote:i am with you on that. I know we have our disagreements but one thing we are the same is that we are not afraid to speak up against bad service/products.

I am actually glad you gave all this info, could stop someone from making a big mistake on a VERY expensive product.

Looks like UAD might be adding a synth, they are not closed off to it, cause they did a survey..

If that happens of course it will be awesome and they have awesome plugins..

if someone wants DSP that is ALWAYS supported and has the best customer service and constant OS/compatibility updates, the answer is UAD.

You know even powercore is releasing bug fixes years after product died, so it can run on new OS. And 32 lives wrapper on mac can wrap powercore plugins to use in logic 64.

But still it doesn't make sense cause there was only one unique synth, the powercore 1 and there are tons of alternatives for that. And instead of virus, get virus TI which works like a charm and has plenty polyphony. And v station powercore has a native equivalent bit fir bit that uses such low cpu it is unnoticeable.

I realise the OP was interested in scope due to the synths more than anything, but my advice if the OP wants DSP, is to keep an eye out for UAD synths and to investigate VirusTI desktop.


Theom sometims you don't know a person like you think. People have many sides to them. When you know alot about SCOPE and Kmonkey's history you'll know that what he says does'nt add up and that he's full of it. In the past i could not start a thread or praise SCOPE or counter another troll post without him hoping in the thread quoting me and trying to paint his doom-and-gloom picture about SCOPE. If someone follows you around quoting you all the time trying to eclipse any good thing you say about a product on public forums that's the sign of a hater's agenda. To hop in every thread about a product you no longer use and derail it with arguements of off topic complaints is agenda when constantly done. Often trolling is masqueraded as just a helpfull opinion, its when you look at the patterns such as the frequency of it and much of what's being stated with a informed mind you are able to identify it as a smear campaign. Kmonkey (also known as mpod and Maky365) has a long history of SCOPE bashing, usually in subtle ways sometimes not so subtle. Be carefull when jumping in and defending someone cause such can cause you to be aiding their negativity. I assure you Kmonkey is not a good person and has a negative agenda.

I have no problem when people give their unfavorable review about gear, that's fine, but some people mask a smear campaign as a unfavorable review and that's just wrong to do. And in SCOPE threads you can count on a small number of people who are career SCOPE bashers to get into SCOPE threads and derail them and paint the worst picture possible, even if it means flat out lieing.

There's a lot of Native developers that are highly praised but I think their products are really weak and the biggest names in VSTI synth design are overrated to me, but I don't derail their threads while CONSTANTLY stating SCOPE synths are better, nor yell dsp is superior to Native and tell my every bad experience with some of their products, that's just not appropriate in my eyes. I give unfavorable reviews as well but it's done differently than a smear campaign.


I don't know anyone here man, not really. And i am new to the hardware forum, I admit it.

I was just going by this topic and the first answer kmonkey gave.. I re read it a few times and to ME it seemed like a normal helpful post that was immediately attacked.

I don't look at past history and old posts eery time i read a topic at KVR.. that would drive me insane lol! And I am already half way there to begin with :hihi:

No seriously, i just take things at face value and how someone is reacting in a particular topic.

So hopefully you understand to the outside observer who has never been in the kvr scope discussion before, that things can be interpreted differently to how others see it.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:40 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

Kmonkey, none of your posts made sense. Your posts have contradictions and does not make sense, I only pointed this out so technically you called yourself a liar. You can try to change your statements all you want but I made my case now and anyone can go back and read your other posts and see what you said. It's obvious to anyone reading that you claimed to have bought Windows 8 drivers specifically for XITE-1 wich was not true, neither does your 3 upgrades for pci sampler bug fix make sense. And posting now some solaris license number and not the XITE-1 serial number is pointless. Also SonicCore gives activation keys not John Bowen. I'm not going to run in endless circles with you again. I made my case.
Last edited by sounddesigner on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

TheoM wrote:
sounddesigner wrote:
TheoM wrote:i am with you on that. I know we have our disagreements but one thing we are the same is that we are not afraid to speak up against bad service/products.

I am actually glad you gave all this info, could stop someone from making a big mistake on a VERY expensive product.

Looks like UAD might be adding a synth, they are not closed off to it, cause they did a survey..

If that happens of course it will be awesome and they have awesome plugins..

if someone wants DSP that is ALWAYS supported and has the best customer service and constant OS/compatibility updates, the answer is UAD.

You know even powercore is releasing bug fixes years after product died, so it can run on new OS. And 32 lives wrapper on mac can wrap powercore plugins to use in logic 64.

But still it doesn't make sense cause there was only one unique synth, the powercore 1 and there are tons of alternatives for that. And instead of virus, get virus TI which works like a charm and has plenty polyphony. And v station powercore has a native equivalent bit fir bit that uses such low cpu it is unnoticeable.

I realise the OP was interested in scope due to the synths more than anything, but my advice if the OP wants DSP, is to keep an eye out for UAD synths and to investigate VirusTI desktop.


Theom sometims you don't know a person like you think. People have many sides to them. When you know alot about SCOPE and Kmonkey's history you'll know that what he says does'nt add up and that he's full of it. In the past i could not start a thread or praise SCOPE or counter another troll post without him hoping in the thread quoting me and trying to paint his doom-and-gloom picture about SCOPE. If someone follows you around quoting you all the time trying to eclipse any good thing you say about a product on public forums that's the sign of a hater's agenda. To hop in every thread about a product you no longer use and derail it with arguements of off topic complaints is agenda when constantly done. Often trolling is masqueraded as just a helpfull opinion, its when you look at the patterns such as the frequency of it and much of what's being stated with a informed mind you are able to identify it as a smear campaign. Kmonkey (also known as mpod and Maky365) has a long history of SCOPE bashing, usually in subtle ways sometimes not so subtle. Be carefull when jumping in and defending someone cause such can cause you to be aiding their negativity. I assure you Kmonkey is not a good person and has a negative agenda.

I have no problem when people give their unfavorable review about gear, that's fine, but some people mask a smear campaign as a unfavorable review and that's just wrong to do. And in SCOPE threads you can count on a small number of people who are career SCOPE bashers to get into SCOPE threads and derail them and paint the worst picture possible, even if it means flat out lieing.

There's a lot of Native developers that are highly praised but I think their products are really weak and the biggest names in VSTI synth design are overrated to me, but I don't derail their threads while CONSTANTLY stating SCOPE synths are better, nor yell dsp is superior to Native and tell my every bad experience with some of their products, that's just not appropriate in my eyes. I give unfavorable reviews as well but it's done differently than a smear campaign.


I don't know anyone here man, not really. And i am new to the hardware forum, I admit it.

I was just going by this topic and the first answer kmonkey gave.. I re read it a few times and to ME it seemed like a normal helpful post that was immediately attacked.

I don't look at past history and old posts eery time i read a topic at KVR.. that would drive me insane lol! And I am already half way there to begin with :hihi:

No seriously, i just take things at face value and how someone is reacting in a particular topic.

So hopefully you understand to the outside observer who has never been in the kvr scope discussion before, that things can be interpreted differently to how others see it.


I understand! You are correct, a outsider reading this thread and not knowing the history of certain users would come to your conclusion. I tried to stay out this thread cause explaining that history and making my case takes waay too much time due to very wordy posts needed. I don't have much energy for forum debates anymore but had to get into this one to point out contradictions, etc. I do believe you are a decent person from your past and present posts. Cheers!
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
kmonkey
KVRAF
 
3851 posts since 17 Aug, 2004

Postby kmonkey; Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:52 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

sounddesigner wrote:Kmonkey, none of your posts made sense. Your posts have contradictions and does not make sense, I only pointed this out so technically you called yourself a liar. You can try to change your statements all you want but I made my case now and anyone can go back and read your other posts and see what you said. It's obvious to anyone reading that you claimed to have bought Windows 8 drivers specifically for XITE-1 wich was not true, neither does your 3 upgrades for pci sampler bug fix make sense. And posting now some solaris number and not the XITE-1 serial number is pointless. Also SonicCore gives activation keys not John Bowen. I'm not going to run in endless circles with you again. I made my case.


No no no no....you won't just jump out of this like that. For years you are harassing me. Noone forced you to jump in to my "contradictions" and noone forced you to call me a liar or to split hairs in my threads and to point out different order (should i remember what hapened 4 years ago and in what order...no) - Now when i posted evidence, links and numbers now you are saying me that i am lying to myself..

I contacted KVR authorities to ask them how to charge proper lawsuit (if needed). Beside that i have found plenty of evidence about me having xite. And i posted links which actually support everything i ever said - which is everything you ever neglected and called me a liar.

I never ever said single lie about scope (and posted links about people having same problems as i did) yet you are discrediting all of my info and calling me a liar.

Please just mute me and don't talk to me anymore. I am waiting response from KVR authorities. You can freely PM me if you need other info just stop it right there. If you want me to calm down PM me with your point - so we don't harasse other forum users with dirty info. I have really had enough of it.

edit: regarding John Bowen keys i said it (you are again splitting hairs) and in the meantime i have found 13 emails between me, John Bowen and SC. I got all keys from John Bowen not SC. But he obviously arranged that for me because it was compensation for my work (i don't really have to tell you anything but i will at court). These are valid keys. And no i did not transferred them to person from Denmark. For your info - email is valid evidence at court process. I just got info from my lawyer.
sounddesigner
KVRian
 
1350 posts since 5 Mar, 2005

Postby sounddesigner; Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:29 am Re: Sonic Core Scope platform (XITE-1). Significantly better than native plug ins?

The KVR Moderators and everyone else can simply read all your contradictory posts in this thread and your past posts at GS and my counter-posts and it is easily seen that you have a negative agenda against SCOPE and your posts contain many contradictions and falsehoods. I'll leave it to the Moderators and the readers to draw their own conclusions from your contradictory posts, my case has been made and I'm not going go in circles with you and indulge further such childish behavior.
T2 Icarus is a must. SonicCore SCOPE is the most. As heart of studio it has my vote, cause XITE-1 is all she wrote.
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Hardware (Instruments and Effects)